VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

inye59

May 9, 2020
So it's a point that it's hard to go through the game and see all the endings even skipping all the text (not to mention the fact that I'll barely understand a damn thing). And I'm always very curious in games with different ways to know all the options.

But in general thanks for the answer, because the previous commenter made me feel awkward, as if I asked about something wild.
There is nothing to feel bad man you just asked. I would answer but I hadn't finished the game either. I am fun of the writer as he made some marvellous works before. But that game lucks the aspects that i enjoyed. So I dropped it. Maybe i will continue it if I find sometime in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elias Zav

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Well I do believe that people are way more scummy than most people think. And I find it kinda tragic. Also I believe that because I've seen multiple cases of cheating from girls most people would not suspect(and guys do plenty of bad stuff too so it's not like I only blame women either)... I mean it's sad, but I still think there's genuine people out there that make happy families. I stay optimistic despite everything.
If you were to ask me, my only gripe with your arguments is that you mention evolutionary tendencies...but you also put them as hard facts that can't be changed. Sure, a man a girl finds 'attractive' could be a 'he is good genes' in a deeper, genetic level...or so her brain chemistry poses.

The problem? That all hinges on genes carried from thousands of years in the past and miss technology.

Look, we humans managed to clone people, we know we can edit genes. That does posit an issue for your explanation of 'facts'. Honestly all what you can say is 'those are facts until we change Human DNA.'

inye59

May 9, 2020
If you were to ask me, my only gripe with your arguments is that you mention evolutionary tendencies...but you also put them as hard facts that can't be changed. Sure, a man a girl finds 'attractive' could be a 'he is good genes' in a deeper, genetic level...or so her brain chemistry poses.

The problem? That all hinges on genes carried from thousands of years in the past and miss technology.

Look, we humans managed to clone people, we know we can edit genes. That does posit an issue for your explanation of 'facts'. Honestly all what you can say is 'those are facts until we change Human DNA.'
You know what is funny that the males has obsession with the genes not females i don't known who started that but is totally wrong. In almost all mammal kingdom the female sleep around the males compete all the time.. You know another gene fun fact. That the genes that are going to extinct are that that mammals tent to prefer. All that argument is totally wrong. Is self-affirmation argument. Don't try to make someone understand you can't.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
You know what is funny that the males has obsession with the genes not females i don't known who started that but is totally wrong. In almost all mammal kingdom the female sleep around the males compete all the time...
That is nature. Genetic Engineering is looking nature/natural evolution in the eye and saying "Nah miss, we DEFINE 'evolution' now, God is dead and Human is now a God." You don't even need to see whether females choose X or Y. All what matters is what she will carry. If it is an fertilized ovulum with a proper set of genes (that MIIIIGHT define a person...MIGHT), who cares if males are competing for females or not?

You can as well reshape things so, dunno, male libido is lower so a greater preference for artificial development of new generations becomes more likely. Or make that females have higher chances (HIGHER CHANCES, possibility, that is what genetics will define) of prefering a certain type of male...anything is possible!

It is just bad for 'nature' types, but those people are in the way of progress.

You know another gene fun fact. That the genes that are going to extinct are that that mammals tent to prefer. All that argument is totally wrong. Is self-affirmation argument. Don't try to make someone understand you can't.
That depends. Evolution's postulate is mainly about 'which genes get to be passed forward' as far as natural pressure goes (which...fails as humans control their enviroment...), for our redpill friend, the argument would be 'well, women prefer Alphas? Why don't you look into genetic engineering? What about crafting a new humanity where Alphas do not exist? I mean, at that point you are playing God, none is above that.'

My issue is, they never consider how many people want to reshape human DNA and create something new. All arguments above evolution. None consider the future possibility of artificial make ups.

inye59

May 9, 2020
That is nature. Genetic Engineering is looking nature/natural evolution in the eye and saying "Nah miss, we DEFINE 'evolution' now, God is dead and Human is now a God." You don't even need to see whether females choose X or Y. All what matters is what she will carry. If it is an fertilized ovulum with a proper set of genes (that MIIIIGHT define a person...MIGHT), who cares if males are competing for females or not?

You can as well reshape things so, dunno, male libido is lower so a greater preference for artificial development of new generations becomes more likely. Or make that females have higher chances (HIGHER CHANCES, possibility, that is what genetics will define) of prefering a certain type of male...anything is possible!

It is just bad for 'nature' types, but those people are in the way of progress.

That depends. Evolution's postulate is mainly about 'which genes get to be passed forward' as far as natural pressure goes (which...fails as humans control their enviroment...), for our redpill friend, the argument would be 'well, women prefer Alphas? Why don't you look into genetic engineering? What about crafting a new humanity where Alphas do not exist? I mean, at that point you are playing God, none is above that.'

My issue is, they never consider how many people want to reshape human DNA and create something new. All arguments above evolution. None consider the future possibility of artificial make ups.
Genetic engineering in humans is an interesting topic and But in many aspects it reminds eugenics and that is a sensitive topic. Also that is why we are making so little progress in that science. Iwas referring more to a combination of negative frequency - dependent selection and dynamics of population (for those that knows the topic) sure there is natural selection and social structures etc the overall gene make up of the population etc

redstilettos

May 12, 2017
It just says application can't be opened
My guess is that certain key files are missing execute permissions. The same thing happened to me, except I'm on Linux not macOS. I had to chmod +x the main shell script and main binary for the game to run.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes