VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi. :)
Just curious if we have a Patreon here that could share the "Idea Submission for Bonus Scene 10, and Poll" post. :)

Very curious to read what options are/winning the poll

Reactions: paladinfox5

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
This is sweet. I don't know what path I like best they are so fappable. Only complaint is that music, all I hear is "Man and Machine and nothing there in between"....

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The conversation over the last couple of pages was some of the weirdest shit I've read in a while.

It's fascinating to see how people see this story and what impressions they get... but man, that one Soulmask dude had some really wild takes over there. Made me wonder if I'd accidentally wandered into some weird social media group on tumblr or twitter or something. The main thing I got from all that is that he thinks that all people are scum on some level, and the way to happiness is to be the biggest piece of scum possible.

Though seeing anyone claim that anything with the "netorare" label on it could be realistic made me laugh rather loudly. Which is bad, it's night over here and the walls aren't that thick.

APBLU is better than most netorare VNs in covering for the holes of the genre... but it's still a NTR VN and hardly realistic... Though I suppose guys wish it was that easy to make a woman cum buckets and that dick size was the most important thing ever and yada yada.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
looking for ntr games where the girlfriend/childhood friend and the mother and sister or at least one sibling get stolen from MC together

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
looking for ntr games where the girlfriend/childhood friend and the mother and sister or at least one sibling get stolen from MC together
Culture shock.
Henteria Chronicles.
Power Vacuum (but only as a joke bad endings - funny though).
A Family Venture.

Reactions: Sean Poon

inye59

May 9, 2020
Though I suppose guys wish it was that easy to make a woman cum buckets and that dick size was the most important thing ever and yada yada.
Through all the drama we had here the troll inside me whispering in my ear to say : Dick is the a the most important thing in a relationship. And how realistic this story is. :KEK:

Last edited:

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
Still super mad at the good ending. After waiting for so long, all we got is piss poor art. Honnestly at first I thought this was temporary drawings. Like they would come back later to replace Laura's mother gray tits and pussy or Harry looking nothing like in his face on the text window. It looked like someone made this on paint and even that is being very generous.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Still super mad at the good ending. After waiting for so long, all we got is piss poor art. Honnestly at first I thought this was temporary drawings. Like they would come back later to replace Laura's mother gray tits and pussy or Harry looking nothing like in his face on the text window. It looked like someone made this on paint and even that is being very generous.
Honestly, that's what people get when they force someone to produce something that they don't really believe in.

The Good Ending basically exists only because Patrons pressured HSelf into putting it in... but HSelf doesn't believe in Good Endings in NTR VNs, a stance that I can understand for a number of reasons. The end result of making an artist do something they're not into is never gonna be good. Even if HSelf only did the writing, he obviously didn't pay as much attention to the art as he did anywhere else.

So eh. People should be careful about what they wish for.

Though honestly, I also think HSelf should have stuck to his guns and never made this ending in the first place. While it's nice to have, in some ways, the VN might have been better if this didn't exist and more effort was put into other things.

• Haha
Reactions: inye59

inye59

May 9, 2020
Honestly, that's what people get when they force someone to produce something that they don't really believe in.

The Good Ending basically exists only because Patrons pressured HSelf into putting it in... but HSelf doesn't believe in Good Endings in NTR VNs, a stance that I can understand for a number of reasons. The end result of making an artist do something they're not into is never gonna be good. Even if HSelf only did the writing, he obviously didn't pay as much attention to the art as he did anywhere else.

So eh. People should be careful about what they wish for.

Though honestly, I also think HSelf should have stuck to his guns and never made this ending in the first place. While it's nice to have, in some ways, the VN might have been better if this didn't exist and more effort was put into other things.
I agree and that is something that I don't do very often.But If i had to extend something i would add that Money talks and patreons should judge his work. On the other had half or poor executed projects giving me goosebumps. I think he should chosen either stickedbin his principles or had some help if he couldn't done it properly. The people are not forgiving and that could lead to money loss and in denigration in the long run if they share the same opinion in popular platforms like Steam etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valmond82

Chinel

May 26, 2019
The conversation over the last couple of pages was some of the weirdest shit I've read in a while.

It's fascinating to see how people see this story and what impressions they get... but man, that one Soulmask dude had some really wild takes over there. Made me wonder if I'd accidentally wandered into some weird social media group on tumblr or twitter or something. The main thing I got from all that is that he thinks that all people are scum on some level, and the way to happiness is to be the biggest piece of scum possible.

Though seeing anyone claim that anything with the "netorare" label on it could be realistic made me laugh rather loudly. Which is bad, it's night over here and the walls aren't that thick.

APBLU is better than most netorare VNs in covering for the holes of the genre... but it's still a NTR VN and hardly realistic... Though I suppose guys wish it was that easy to make a woman cum buckets and that dick size was the most important thing ever and yada yada.
It is perception of power.
I mean...if you were to speak about the following equation...

To be happy = must be rich and powerful...then arguably becoming a politician/dictator/billionarie would be truly the way to go (which implies being the biggest POS ever).

The issue? There is a phrase I heard one time.
Without power...you have nothing. You can't even protect anything you love. Problem is when you CANNOT trust others and you HAVE POWER...

For Soulmask, Harry should have struggled for POWER first before going after Laura or Aya, because then any action by Luca would be answered by his death and any betrayal by the girls would be answered by control.

The fact Luca is show as 'winner' gives to those people that perspective. If he is the winner because he is a POS, then better be a POS than being good and since the POSs rule the world...

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes