VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Chinel

May 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is such a good game because if you realize what's really going on... The whole point is about how men shouldnt live for women, they should live for themselves and have women support them. That's what the doomed promise, and the consequences of following that doomed promise, means. Laura begs you to stop because it was a silly promise. She is mad at you for always thinking about her and thinking she's perfect. She wants you to be more independent, more manly.

That's the whole point of the game, but no, most of you just stay surface level "She cheated she's bad, the MC is good and shouldn't change anything, Luca is an asshole that deserves to die" like you didn't learn ANYTHING from this lmao. A confident guy lives for himself.

Another thing is the "if you trust a girl enough, she will never cheat on you!(or if she does, then she's wrong and you shouldn't change anything because you're a good boy!)" trope. Which is total bullshit. It shows a fundamental misunderstanding of women and social interactions in general. It shows that you are a naïve person that sets yourself up for failure. Ultimately, a man should only entirely trust himself. Having reasonable trust is fine, but the "reasonable" is very important. If you believe in evolution, which means real science, then you should know that women have evolved to swap sides and adapt, that's what maximizes their gene procreation and survival potential. If an enemy tribes raids your village and kills all the men, should a woman kill herself in solidarity? Should she fight to the death? Or should she, be mad for a few weeks and finally give up and get a new husband, the same guy who just killed a bunch of her own family? Well, both historically and evolutionarily speaking, women overwhelmingly behave in the third option.

Which is exactly what is happening in this VN, she's mad for about 2-3 weeks, then finally gives up to Luca. She gives up to the superior man with superior genes/social ability. Not that she didn't try to BASH some sense into the MC either, if you read my previous post... She's literally bashing you OVER THE HEAD ALL THE TIME about how she wants you to live for yourself and become more manly and prevent Luca from having sex with her... Obviously she doesn't say it directly because well a lot of people don't realize this on an intellectual level, it's more of a serotonin reptilian brain thing, but nevertheless she keeps giving chance after chance to the MC, and like an idiot stubborn dumb fuck, the MC doesn't do anything, doesn't change, doesn't realize anything, until he literally sees Luca pounding her pussy.
Meh.
It is all irrelevant before FORCE AND PURE VIOLENCE.
TBH Luca cannot be considered superior because all what it takes is a single bullet to the brain. And what is this talk?

Genetic enginnering exists and the technology is improving. Soon people will arbitrarity decide what is 'superior'.

Regardless, all of your assumptions are rendered null and void if force is applied as arbiter. Laura would accept Harry because that is what the gun decided and since she is so willing to be raped and say nothing...

She might understand best her lack of willpower. The ones absent of it must be cowed by the ones willing to do what it takes. Luca? Social ability? All it took for him to die was again...assassins.

Strength/Power/Violence is what it matters. Not this redpill nonsense.

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
I'm not talking about redpill I'm talking about evolutionary psychology and what the author wrote, who agrees with me on all points because he wrote it based on evolutionary psychology. A lot of men want to deny this to protect their ego, but ultimately they all know that chad/jock/mr. popular gets the girls. It's the VNs and animes were a complete loser gets a harem that are unrealistic...

And sure, that doesn't mean most men are totally hopeless, after all a lot of men end up with girlfriends or married, but when they get cheated on if it happens, usually it's with someone who's more popular/better social skills. And guess what, Luca clearly has better social skills than the MC, who keeps his promise like an autist while Luca manipulates everyone easily...

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
Meh.
It is all irrelevant before FORCE AND PURE VIOLENCE.
TBH Luca cannot be considered superior because all what it takes is a single bullet to the brain. And what is this talk?

Genetic enginnering exists and the technology is improving. Soon people will arbitrarity decide what is 'superior'.

Regardless, all of your assumptions are rendered null and void if force is applied as arbiter. Laura would accept Harry because that is what the gun decided and since she is so willing to be raped and say nothing...

She might understand best her lack of willpower. The ones absent of it must be cowed by the ones willing to do what it takes. Luca? Social ability? All it took for him to die was again...assassins.

Strength/Power/Violence is what it matters. Not this redpill nonsense.
So your solution to this is just murder? Call me crazy, but getting a girl to fuck you seems easier than getting away with murder lol

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
The worst thing that's happening right now in the dating scene is politicization of male/female relations... It's not about a political side, it's about evolution which means survive and reproduce. It's science. Then pseudoscientist social sciences come and say "everything is a social construct" and everybody loses their shit. Women are attracted to social status and social skills, and it's undeniable that they have a Stockholm Syndrome switch because it's proven in historical texts and it makes sense on an evolutionary POV too. Rape of the Sabines, pre-colonial America, colonization, there's so many examples of this it's not even a debate honestly.

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
Dude it's a fiction NTR game not a red pill podcast. It is focusing on cheating, lost to dick dick scenario , oblivious character. It has nothing to do with reality..
In terms of realism, I'd say this one, out of all VNs, is pretty realistic. It's definitely more realistic than loser gets harem. The world is filled with men oblivious to social goings-on.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
So your solution to this is just murder? Call me crazy, but getting a girl to fuck you seems easier than getting away with murder lol
Luca is a mafioso.
Who would care if he died anyway? Although I would sooner crack the bones of his spine and make him a paralytic and keep him close, to always taunt him, slap his face, turn him into a bitch. Then he would learn that all power is...transient.

And Laura? Anyone who can't put their whims in check deserve no autonomy, someone better must command her to be actually worthy something. Of couse that also applies to the foolish Harry and the stupid Aya.

If Aya wanted him really, she could just have taken him by force from the start.

Main point is. Might Makes Right. All Political Power (and often arbitrary moral definitions) draws from a barrrel of a GUN.

I'm not talking about redpill I'm talking about evolutionary psychology and what the author wrote, who agrees with me on all points because he wrote it based on evolutionary psychology. A lot of men want to deny this to protect their ego, but ultimately they all know that chad/jock/mr. popular gets the girls. It's the VNs and animes were a complete loser gets a harem that are unrealistic...

And sure, that doesn't mean most men are totally hopeless, after all a lot of men end up with girlfriends or married, but when they get cheated on if it happens, usually it's with someone who's more popular/better social skills. And guess what, Luca clearly has better social skills than the MC, who keeps his promise like an autist while Luca manipulates everyone easily...
People like Luca, in Brazil, die.
Now wonder why they die? Because we know that all what he has is irrelevant if he gets a bullet on his head.

Harry not being someone willing to achieve his will won't be able to do that. Same for Laura and the others.
The worst thing that's happening right now in the dating scene is politicization of male/female relations... It's not about a political side, it's about evolution which means survive and reproduce. It's science. Then pseudoscientist social sciences come and say "everything is a social construct" and everybody loses their shit. Women are attracted to social status and social skills, and it's undeniable that they have a Stockholm Syndrome switch because it's proven in historical texts and it makes sense on an evolutionary POV too. Rape of the Sabines, pre-colonial America, colonization, there's so many examples of this it's not even a debate honestly.
All irrelevant if we master the genes of man/woman. We can just do away with that and craft people as needed. You see the past. I see the future.

Soon whether there is 'chads' or 'beta' as you put it will solely be a matter of how the State wishes humans to behave and be.

inye59

May 9, 2020
In terms of realism, I'd say this one, out of all VNs, is pretty realistic. It's definitely more realistic than loser gets harem. The world is filled with men oblivious to social goings-on.
The only realistic in that game is that when you have intercourse with out protection you get pregnat...
I am with Luca. Harry is too spineless.Noone said that Harry should get the chicks. The outcomes in those games comes from the creator and the patreons. Also NONE of Lauras actions have nothing to do with reality. But(t) this is not the subject. The subject is that is a good game? Had good hot scenes? Does it serve the NTR theme correcttly? Yes in most of them. If you believe that people act like that in real life is because you have no expirience in life or you hung around with the wrong people.

• Haha
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

inye59

May 9, 2020
Man that has nothing to do with evolution and evolutionary psychology your judgement is clouded.You saying right there that you pick whatever statement and study agrees with you and you call pseudoscience whatever disagrees.. That's the definition of the pseudoscience. We don't live in savannahs or in mountains right now we built cities and societies. Also the Stockholm syndrome is applied to both sexes not just females. In the modern times due to domestic violence the females tends to have more experiences but that principal applies to any form .Stockholm syndrome is not a evolutionary mechanism, but rather a coping mechanism that some people use to survive traumatic situations. It is not a sign of weakness or stupidity, but rather a complex psychological response that can vary from person to person.

Reactions: fraazx

inye59

May 9, 2020

First things first who made the author master mind that we follow his lead? Second is not appropriate to speak for other person especially if they don't participate in the debate. Third what you said for chads/jock etc. Is right. In younger ages only. The woman tends to prefer competent men the upper categories tend to mimic competence but they are far from it. And they are very narcissistic and toxic categories. To make more clear is the same as you compare the brave with the reckless. The women prefer the brave. But those with no experience will can't figure wich is which and pick wrong . As the reckless mimics brave's behaviour. Fourth have more respect for the autistic people that could be taken as hate speech.

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023

Dude... i'm a girl and i love NTR hentai specially when the cuck gets YAOI'ed by the bull at the very end, falling and willingly becoming a female slut for him aswell.

This has nothing to do with advanced psychology. I don't even like those chads from NTR hentai in real life wtf.

I never judge people in hentai forums but this is not about your taste in hentai, so i'm sorry but i'll judge you, you are weird, connecting something so fetish-inclined like hentai, not just hentai but an even deeper niche inside hentai in NTR, to real life...

inye59

May 9, 2020
Dude... i'm a girl and i love NTR hentai specially when the cuck gets YAOI'ed by the bull at the very end, falling and willingly becoming a female slut for him aswell.

This has nothing to do with advanced psychology. I don't even like those chads from NTR hentai in real life wtf.

I never judge people in hentai forums but this is not about your taste in hentai, so i'm sorry but i'll judge you, you are weird, connecting something so fetish-inclined like hentai, not just hentai but an even deeper niche inside hentai in NTR, to real life...
I'm a fem too and I agree with you. I haven't had a thing with those guys and is a turn off with me. I know women who fall for those guys but there are 1000 buts and usually they are damaged personalities that they need help. Again i will said that i am not here to judge either. But those are dangerous opinions that could hurt other people relationships etc.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
First of all, right before the blackmail there is a smoking scene in the window with the GF, where the GF basically begs you to transfer with her on another team. But because the MC wants to "become someone worthy of her" because of the promise, he decides no, let's stay here on this project and finish it, also there is a bit of sunken cost fallacy in play here but the promise is the main reason. This is the promise best left unkept and the whole moment that determines the whole game. Right afterwards, the GF gets blackmailed and dicked within a few days.
No, it's because the game will end if he says "Sure".
And we will have no game.

It's a subtle ultimatum by the GF.
"Look, maybe we should get out of here, or this guy might end up fucking me." In a way, it's the GF way of ridding herself of culpability. By asking you "Please, let's transfer to another team." She is essentially putting the blame on the MC if you stay on this project and something bad happens with the Netori, ie "A promise best left unkept".
Love the "Subtle ultimatums".
The shining-sparkling role model for us all to follow, yeah.

I especially love another one of these:
"Look, you didn't read my mind and didn't bring me beer exactly when I wanted? Well, it's not my problem that I'll beat the shit out of you tonight.
Need to keep you on your toes, or you'll get fat and lazy on me. Am I right or am I right?"

But no, instead she decides to not talk to the MC and accept the blackmail. Why? Well she's a woman after all.
JESUS fkn CRIST.
You really should stop listening to Andrew Tate, dude.

Plague Inc. is such a good game because if you realize what's really going on...
Humanity needs to be eradicated?
Preach, brother!

The whole point is about how men shouldnt live for women, they should live for themselves and have women support them.
...and here I thought people should support each other.
You learn something every day, I guess.

"She cheated she's bad,
True.
Cheating = bad.
the MC is good and shouldn't change anything,
MC should change AND he's good.
At the same time.
Shocking. I know. People are not perfect and should change all the time.
Luca is an asshole
True.
that deserves to die"
That's a bit extreme.
A case in a court would be better.
A confident guy lives for himself.
Everyone is living for themselves.
It's just most people are not sociopaths - and other people tend to be a precious part of their lives.

If you believe in evolution, which means real science...
Pleasedonttalkabouteugenicspleasedonttalkabouteugenicspleasedonttalkabouteugenics
...then you should know that women have evolved to swap sides and adapt, that's what maximizes their gene procreation and survival potential.
And men evolve to kill.
Doesn't make me a fkn murderer.
What are you talking about?

Which is exactly what is happening in this VN, she's mad for about 2-3 weeks, then finally gives up to Luca.
Yep, that is exactly how it works.
You just kidnap a woman, keep her in your basement for 2-3 weeks - and she's happy!
...wait.
That's exactly what Andrew Tate did, isn't it?

Obviously she doesn't say it directly because, well...
Because the game will end at this very second..?
...a lot of people don't realize this on an intellectual level, it's more of a serotonin reptilian brain thing, but nevertheless she keeps giving chance after chance to the MC, and like an idiot stubborn dumb fuck, the MC doesn't do anything, doesn't change, doesn't realize anything, until he literally sees Luca pounding her pussy.
Yeah, it's as if... clear communication in the family is importan-
Wait!
We can't take actually useful lessons from the story, now can we?

All women are cheaters and no man should ever trust their loved ones. No matter what they say - always search for double meaning.
There. That's better.

And kidnap women.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
TBH I think he is drawing that from the women saying that they like that sort of shit and thinking that means something.

I do think he is making the wrong calculation, I mean, just because Laura said 'I hate this asshole' and the girls in the topic said 'I would hate a guy like Luca' does not correlate with 'well, they are actually lying through their teeth because why keep fucking or wanting him to fuck women?'

I...think? Sure, people MIIIIIGHT be attracted to darker personalities for managing to mimic confidence (and some stupid 'I can change them' egomaniacal bullshit. People should really be crushed down to their place if they think they can pull that off)...but...that is also true for Harry and men as well.

I mean, Laura has a lot of dark personality traits when shit comes to shove. Aya as well. TBH I don't think communication would solve their issues, Laura and Aya have a certain view of Harry that is as toxic as his own. Those people should be utterly apart of each other and Luca...should be worrying more about mafia infighting, I think. Or have killed Harry already or raped him.

His boner for him never ends. Yeah girls, the 'chad' wants the 'beta boy'. You are just a worthless tool. Go back to the wardrobe and come only when needed...I guess.

TLDR, he is being charitable to Aya and Laura by claiming 'women give all responsibility away' crap. That SHOULD not be an excuse, the correct claim should be 'if you do not value your sense of self enough because the absence of personal responsibility is better or because survival, then you truly deserve nothing but the CHAINS'.

The only shame is that the whole lineage didn't grew into a proper progeny that represents the moral choice, but alas.

Last edited:

inye59

May 9, 2020
If we want to talk about if Aya and Laura yes I agree with you they have dark personalities. They did everything wrong. They don't need talking they need psychiatrist and mends. And thats only by judging their actions alone (again that has nothing to do with reality more what the writer wanted to create) Now about themafia thing or how they would treat to Harry IDK as I have 0 experience with mafia. I guess in your region have many encounters as you seem very sure and genuine. Now i've said again and again in this thread the obssesion Luca has with Harry looks more and more as distorted love of a mentally deranged man than any other. Those "alpha" beta" "Sigma" "omega" things are just desperate self made labels that people put on themselves to seperate and present themselves more appealing.

Reactions: fraazx

Chinel

May 26, 2019
If we want to talk about if Aya and Laura yes I agree with you they have dark personalities. They did everything wrong. They don't need talking they need psychiatrist and mends.
And distance of people. although except Laura (who has massive daddy/mommy issues and...I guess Bordeline Disorder? Can't tell, it is a game, not sufficient info about her psyche).
Aya...is definitely psychopathic, she tries to act all 'good' but always with that...dark side of hers saying shit like 'just take him' and...she keeps playing with that, in a "don't make me do this". They say double personality, but she knows. She is complicit in that shit of hers.
Honestly? Exchange lifepaths and she fits perfectly as . Except she might be successful, she is not dumb really.
Doesn't make Laura less worse. Laura actually goes for the kill and cares little really. Those women...have a lot of red flags and I mean in 'not really safe for anyone'.
Now about themafia thing or how they would treat to Harry IDK as I have 0 experience with mafia. I guess in your region have many encounters as you seem very sure and genuine.
Criminals in Brazil will forbid girls from the communities they command from dating people from the outside.
They also set parties where...they must frequent...and 'no, I don't want' is not a valid answer...and it involves minors sometimes.
Yeeeeeah, Luca would have...an horrible time depending on the place. Pick girl from the wrong turf...you dead if you appear again but it doesn't really matter because...he is FUCKING WEIRD.
Now i've said again and again in this thread the obssesion Luca has with Harry looks more and more as distorted love of a mentally deranged man than any other. Those "alpha" beta" "Sigma" "omega" things are just desperate self made labels that people put on themselves to seperate and present themselves more appealing.
I mean, why would you make a dude drink your own sperm?

"I am not gay! I have relationships with women!"
"And you make Harry drink your cum, I am sorry...that means you are GAAAAY."

taler

Oct 5, 2017
As someone not super into NTR but am fine with it provided it's a good story... does the MC still enjoy himself and have a lot of fun sex with different girls? I understand them cheating is the point of the genre but he still has fun right?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
As someone not super into NTR but am fine with it provided it's a good story... does the MC still enjoy himself and have a lot of fun sex with different girls? I understand them cheating is the point of the genre but he still has fun right?
Not in this story - no. )
This one is an NTR-tragedy subgenre.

If you look for something wholesome - try "Secret Care Cafe" or "Solvalley School" (although the last one is not really a story-heavy game - more like a burst of kinks thrown at your face; but fun). "Pale Carnations" would be a good one.
If you'd like for everyone to have fun, I'd search for swinging/sharing if I where you.

I myself, honestly, looking for these.
Good story, NTR/swinging/sharing and not the tragedy.

Maybe you have some recommendations?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Not in this story - no. )
This one is an NTR-tragedy subgenre.

If you look for something wholesome - try "Secret Care Cafe" or "Solvalley School" (although the last one is not really a story-heavy game - more like a burst of kinks thrown at your face; but fun). "Pale Carnations" would be a good one.
If you'd like for everyone to have fun, I'd search for swinging/sharing if I where you.

I myself, honestly, looking for these.
Good story, NTR/swinging/sharing and not the tragedy.

Maybe you have some recommendations?
Thanks I think those are some strong choices for your taste I can't think of anything to add to it right now.

Personally that wasn't exactly what I was thinking of, I understand that NTR is a kink about loss, so feeling someone who was exclusively yours cheat and prefer someone else is key to the genre.

What I was asking about is, before the cheating, does the MC enjoys his time with his girls. My psychology is, I don't feel that bad that the girl prefers someone else, or some other dick gets my sloppy seconds, if I got the girl's younger years or if I have other options with other women and have fun regardless. If that happens first then it's much more of a dramatic opera that's just fun to read with the "dramatic breakup" coming. This is especially if the MC deserves it by mistreating her or something.

If it's depressing the whole way through and the whole story is about humiliating the guy from the start then it's just a really tough read.

SadXReaper

May 16, 2019
Hey, guys
Can you recommend a software most suitable to make animations similar to what this game have?
Like this simple cutout kind

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes