VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

JihnDhork

Oct 26, 2021
Sure. Oh and there's 5 endings, not 4.

So yes, in short, that other persons comment was indeed true, if I'm understanding the phrase that is, which I might not be, Aya is indeed the GOAT. lol
Thank you. my first run in this game is Aya's route and my heart couldn't handle it so I had to look up spoilers.

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
hey i need to ask: how long is this game? i've been playing for some time but i'm only at the page 2 of CG and there is like 11 pages maybe more. Should i skip some of the dialogue?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
hey i need to ask: how long is this game? i've been playing for some time but i'm only at the page 2 of CG and there is like 11 pages maybe more. Should i skip some of the dialogue?
There is a lot endings, EACH of which have SEVERAL unique scenes to them.
I believe you won't get even half of the CGs in one paythrough.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Should i skip some dialogue? or would that make the game worse?
Dude, do what you want.
If you're bored - yeah, skim or speed read it.
If later you'll find the sex scenes hot and you want more - go back. Maybe choose a different route too.

Yeah, there's a lot of hot stuff INSIDE the dialogues. Characters is definitely one of the strongest parts of this story.
But everything is individual. What's hot for someone else may be boring for you.

Reactions: ShadowJocker

Comeo_Momeo

Oct 17, 2021
So what I heard about the good ending is that MC (Harry) goes to Luca's house or your bedroom finally knowing how to pleasure Laura. He goes into the bedroom and flips Luca off of Laura and starts eating her pussy which is filled with Luca's cum and starts eating it. Laura has an orgasm which she never experienced the pleasure before. Harry flips out the wedding ring and proposes to Laura which she agrees to. Luca seeing all this action goes WTF and leaves the two rightfully so. Wedding Day comes by and you and Laura are married. (Does it also features that Laura is wearing a vibrator as well or is it a seperate ending).

Either way, I feel like I'm Adin Ross who discovers his sisters nudes online and instantly wanted to become a fascist or some genocidal maniac. I don't know why I'm having this emotion and don't ask me how. I'm tried from learning about this and I want to sleep and try to forget the next morning. Good Night.

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
This is such a good game because if you realize what's really going on... The whole point is about how men shouldnt live for women, they should live for themselves and have women support them. That's what the doomed promise, and the consequences of following that doomed promise, means. Laura begs you to stop because it was a silly promise. She is mad at you for always thinking about her and thinking she's perfect. She wants you to be more independent, more manly.

That's the whole point of the game, but no, most of you just stay surface level "She cheated she's bad, the MC is good and shouldn't change anything, Luca is an asshole that deserves to die" like you didn't learn ANYTHING from this lmao. A confident guy lives for himself.

Another thing is the "if you trust a girl enough, she will never cheat on you!(or if she does, then she's wrong and you shouldn't change anything because you're a good boy!)" trope. Which is total bullshit. It shows a fundamental misunderstanding of women and social interactions in general. It shows that you are a naïve person that sets yourself up for failure. Ultimately, a man should only entirely trust himself. Having reasonable trust is fine, but the "reasonable" is very important. If you believe in evolution, which means real science, then you should know that women have evolved to swap sides and adapt, that's what maximizes their gene procreation and survival potential. If an enemy tribes raids your village and kills all the men, should a woman kill herself in solidarity? Should she fight to the death? Or should she, be mad for a few weeks and finally give up and get a new husband, the same guy who just killed a bunch of her own family? Well, both historically and evolutionarily speaking, women overwhelmingly behave in the third option.

Which is exactly what is happening in this VN, she's mad for about 2-3 weeks, then finally gives up to Luca. She gives up to the superior man with superior genes/social ability. Not that she didn't try to BASH some sense into the MC either, if you read my previous post... She's literally bashing you OVER THE HEAD ALL THE TIME about how she wants you to live for yourself and become more manly and prevent Luca from having sex with her... Obviously she doesn't say it directly because well a lot of people don't realize this on an intellectual level, it's more of a serotonin reptilian brain thing, but nevertheless she keeps giving chance after chance to the MC, and like an idiot stubborn dumb fuck, the MC doesn't do anything, doesn't change, doesn't realize anything, until he literally sees Luca pounding her pussy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

inye59

May 9, 2020
This is such a good game because if you realize what's really going on... The whole point is about how men shouldnt live for women, they should live for themselves and have women support them. That's what the doomed promise, and the consequences of following that doomed promise, means. Laura begs you to stop because it was a silly promise. She is mad at you for always thinking about her and thinking she's perfect. She wants you to be more independent, more manly.

That's the whole point of the game, but no, most of you just stay surface level "She cheated she's bad, the MC is good and shouldn't change anything, Luca is an asshole that deserves to die" like you didn't learn ANYTHING from this lmao. A confident guy lives for himself.

Another thing is the "if you trust a girl enough, she will never cheat on you!(or if she does, then she's wrong and you shouldn't change anything because you're a good boy!)" trope. Which is total bullshit. It shows a fundamental misunderstanding of women and social interactions in general. It shows that you are a naïve person that sets yourself up for failure. Ultimately, a man should only entirely trust himself. Having reasonable trust is fine, but the "reasonable" is very important. If you believe in evolution, which means real science, then you should know that women have evolved to swap sides and adapt, that's what maximizes their gene procreation and survival potential. If an enemy tribes raids your village and kills all the men, should a woman kill herself in solidarity? Should she fight to the death? Or should she, be mad for a few weeks and finally give up and get a new husband, the same guy who just killed a bunch of her own family? Well, both historically and evolutionarily speaking, women overwhelmingly behave in the third option.

Which is exactly what is happening in this VN, she's mad for about 2-3 weeks, then finally gives up to Luca. She gives up to the superior man with superior genes/social ability. Not that she didn't try to BASH some sense into the MC either, if you read my previous post... She's literally bashing you OVER THE HEAD ALL THE TIME about how she wants you to live for yourself and become more manly and prevent Luca from having sex with her... Obviously she doesn't say it directly because well a lot of people don't realize this on an intellectual level, it's more of a serotonin reptilian brain thing, but nevertheless she keeps giving chance after chance to the MC, and like an idiot stubborn dumb fuck, the MC doesn't do anything, doesn't change, doesn't realize anything, until he literally sees Luca pounding her pussy.
Dude it's a fiction NTR game not a red pill podcast. It is focusing on cheating, lost to dick dick scenario , oblivious character. It has nothing to do with reality..

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017

its just game mate, where did this come from? lol like seriously

seriously i doubt in real life Harry would be that stupid not notice what was happening

Reactions: abirvg and inye59

inye59

May 9, 2020
its just game mate, where did this come from? lol like seriously

seriously i doubt in real life Harry would be that stupid not notice what was happening
Τhe matter is not if Harry is stupid or not but that is a fiction game. It has nothing to do with real life. A talented writer makes good dialogues and people idetified with some of the characters. Those games are equivalent with Harlequin Romance

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes