Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
cover_aya.gif

Overview:
Side story of A Promise Best Left Unkept
Prompted into action by the promise he made to his girlfriend a year ago, Harry finally made a huge breakthrough in his quest for success by scoring a major deal for his company, in doing so setting into motion his inevitable promotion. But what he didn’t foresee is that the byproduct of his unshakable resolve would unintentionally invite an undesirable presence into his life. The representative of the subcontracting company—his old bully from high school.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: Hangover Cat - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.2.5): - - - -
Android
(v0.2.5): - - - -

Soucer thanks for the links

90f9f4656b44f9dfab9fb59b0bd266f6.gif screenshot0003.png 1bda020eede2cd365189ccfd0beb31b4.gif screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS finally thanks mr cat

I am so ready for waifu aya and the best love story

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, we don't know if it's going to stay as a separate game when it's all over and done with. It's being kept as a separate game right now because it's easier for HC to work on it, but I'm not sure if they made the decision to keep it as its own thing for good.

Oh well, not like following one more thread in here is a chore.

Reactions: megamanx06

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
lets go I can smell the happy ending for our boiii harrier du bois
Did you miss the banner image? I'd wager karma or any kind of resolution besides absolute misery for the MC is not in the books. It will probably be a repeat of the base game but this time the usual ntr scenes will have a blonde fmc instead of purple hair. Probably a 3some with the mind controlling dick somewhere in there too.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
lol the main story wasn't retarded enough so he had to make a side story game... This could have just been in the main game, screams milking.
I mean, from my understanding, he would've been content to end things with the 1.0.0 version of APBLU and move on to a completely new project... but the fans, and most importantly, the supporters on Patreon, overwhelmingly wanted the Aya route.

Again though, as far as I know, there hasn't been a decision on whether this will be integrated with the main game or not. It's currently in development. The story has literally not been written for the most part and most of the art doesn't exist.

It's unclear what will happen when HC actually finishes this. Dunno if anyone seriously asked... or even cares, among their supporters.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I mean, from my understanding, he would've been content to end things with the 1.0.0 version of APBLU and move on to a completely new project... but the fans, and most importantly, the supporters on Patreon, overwhelmingly wanted the Aya route.

Again though, as far as I know, there hasn't been a decision on whether this will be integrated with the main game or not. It's currently in development. The story has literally not been written for the most part and most of the art doesn't exist.

It's unclear what will happen when HC actually finishes this. Dunno if anyone seriously asked... or even cares, among their supporters.
The dev confirmed that this will be a separate game-story about Aya, with multiple endings, most likely similar to those that Laura had.

As for the good ending, 40% supporters voted for Yes, 60% voted for No, so guess what we’ll HC do!
I hope he won’t make fun of those who want a good ending again, because that’s 40% of his support ho want this, will hi just leave it for last, i hope!

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Did you miss the banner image? I'd wager karma or any kind of resolution besides absolute misery for the MC is not in the books. It will probably be a repeat of the base game but this time the usual ntr scenes will have a blonde fmc instead of purple hair. Probably a 3some with the mind controlling dick somewhere in there too.
this is the biggest love story on this side believe in aya supremacy my guy

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
the creator of this even said in the thread ntr is unavoidable

Reactions: cvp1
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote