5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
He made fun and trolled them! It’s even in one of the updates of the original game at the "some" ending.
Weird move to be honest.

I mean I like NTR as much as the next guy who frequents these threads but I would never make fun of those who want an option for a happy ending.
Sometimes I welcome additions like happy endings to have a what if scenario. Most of the time I go for these endings first and then the NTR stuff to see how much the characters gets corrupted.

I guess people then wont play this expansion of the main game since Aya seems to be a fan favorite.
Haven't played the main game yet. Not in a mood for VNs recently but it is on my backlog.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Weird move to be honest.

I mean I like NTR as much as the next guy who frequents these threads but I would never make fun of those who want an option for a happy ending.
Sometimes I welcome additions like happy endings to have a what if scenario. Most of the time I go for these endings first and then the NTR stuff to see how much the characters gets corrupted.

I guess people then wont play this expansion of the main game since Aya seems to be a fan favorite.
Haven't played the main game yet. Not in a mood for VNs recently but it is on my backlog.
They asked him for a good ending, he trolled in response, although initially he confirmed that there would be a good ending in the main story! I stopped playing after the ending of "Harry the Cuckold", but i’m sure that it still doesn’t have a good ending, apparently HC has his own opinion on what a "good ending" is!

rangabang

May 4, 2021
The dev confirmed that this will be a separate game-story about Aya, with multiple endings, most likely similar to those that Laura had.

As for the good ending, 40% supporters voted for Yes, 60% voted for No, so guess what we’ll HC do!
I hope he won’t make fun of those who want a good ending again, because that’s 40% of his support ho want this, will hi just leave it for last, i hope!
People who play ntr games and expect good endings are asking for it anyways

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
HC confirmed a long time ago that one of the endings in the game will be good! What right? And that the game has a good ending? Or he was so fed up with all those who asked for a good ending that he just started trolling and insulting them and even inserted this moment into the game!
40% of his supporters want this, at least with the game about Aya! Or are they also waiting for this in vain?

P.S: every person in a "bad" story is looking for a good ending, although in some ways you are right, everyone has their own understanding of what is good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7sins7

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
HC confirmed a long time ago that one of the endings in the game will be good! What right? And that the game has a good ending? Or he was so fed up with all those who asked for a good ending that he just started trolling and insulting them and even inserted this moment into the game!
Jokes aside, he's probably just can't write a "good ending".
There's several sex scenes with Harry in the game and none of them is hot by any stretch of imagination.
I assume it's like asking a comedy novelist to write a horror. You can't really blame the guy - he's good at what he's good at. And he's not really eager to produce some burned half-baked pancakes.

Last edited:

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
I'm fine with a "Good ending" as long as its as amusing as a dude and his now 2 pregnant gfs in a car trying to escape the police because they embezzled a ton of money from their company to live "happily ever after" was. that or an ending where the bully admits he's got a thing for harry

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu and abirvg

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
They asked him for a good ending, he trolled in response, although initially he confirmed that there would be a good ending in the main story! I stopped playing after the ending of "Harry the Cuckold", but i’m sure that it still doesn’t have a good ending, apparently HC has his own opinion on what a "good ending" is!
You are spreading misinformation, the game does have good ending, more than one actually. What it doesn't have is a vanilla ending. And from the get go dev stated to not expect any pure or redemption ending, bittersweet being best he can do. Dev was nothing but honest about it.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Jokes aside, he's probably just can't write a "good ending".
There's several sex scenes with Harry in the game and none of them is hot by any stretch of imagination.
I assume it's like asking a comedy novelist to write a horror. You can't really blame the guy - he's good at was he's good at. And he's not really eager to produce some burned half-baked pancakes.
If you don't know there are comedy-horrors ;).

I don't think he can't write a good ending, he just doesn't want do it. For what reason, i don’t know, probably the majority of his supporters voted this way, at some point he allowed them to do this, which in my opinion is very bad!

Someone above wrote that he thought that Aya's story would be a good ending for Harry, but this is not the case, it will be another painful series of bad endings for him! As for me, this is a waste of time since it all already happened in the story about Laura! It would be better if he started creating a new game with a new plot and characters!

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
He made fun and trolled them! It’s even in one of the updates of the original game at the "some" ending.
the only reason i play NTR games is to watch the sex scenes if they are good , i don't like NTR so i skip the story , this game well some scenes tell a bit of the story and for what i have seen its not even a good one . And now knowing that the dev made fun of people who wanted Harry to be happy and have a good ending , i don't feel like downloading this one .
I like Netori games tho , stealing other people gfs and wife , but Netorare , not really , and sure most people that play this game might like NTR but there will be supporters playing for the sex scenes only , or for the game artstyle , if he makes fun of those supporters than maybe he doesn't deserve them anyway.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You are spreading misinformation, the game does have good ending, more than one actually. What it doesn't have is a vanilla ending. And from the get go dev stated to not expect any pure or redemption ending, bittersweet being best he can do. Dev was nothing but honest about it.
Lol:LOL: What's a good ending?

-where he raises Luka child and Laura continues to fuck Luka?

-where on the videoconference call Luka anal fucking Laura in front of all the office employees?

-where Harry, lying under the sofa, watches the picture of Luka fucking the love of his life, and then Hsrry goes to the kitchen and picks up a knife with thoughts of killing them?

- where Laura's mother supposedly fell in love with Harry, but he still fought to the end for Laura's love and they both ended up making him a cuckold and subsequently his new girlfriend went to fuck Luca because Harry's dick just couldn't get hard anymore?
(I didn’t play anymore - because I was tired of the same thing!)

Which of these endings is good?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
the only reason i play NTR games is to watch the sex scenes if they are good , i don't like NTR so i skip the story , this game well some scenes tell a bit of the story and for what i have seen its not even a good one . And now knowing that the dev made fun of people who wanted Harry to be happy and have a good ending , i don't feel like downloading this one .
I like Netori games tho , stealing other people gfs and wife , but Netorare , not really , and sure most people that play this game might like NTR but as you said , there will be supporters playing for the sex scenes only , or for the game artstyle , if he makes fun of those supporters than maybe he doesn't deserve them anyway.
HC has a new artist, he draws very well, this can be seen in his latest updates!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote