VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Is there an updated version for android?
If you want, you can actually do it yourself pretty quickly.
Download the ren'py SDK, throw pics, sounds, and scripts in the new project - and click on Android there.

Just mind the version of the ren'py - there 'could' be some differences in scripts between versions.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Idk why I'm having such a tough time through these NTR VNs, I'm both excited and dreaded whilst playing.
I keep taking breaks halfway and want something to punch on, am I self-inserting and fighting against myself?
I in no way sympathize or picture myself as the MC and in no relationship atm, what is my problem?
Is this a common outcome of watching NTR? Where do I go to discuss further about these symptoms?
I have come to understand that this is a personality trait. You may want to read on MBTI that breaks down personalities in diferent aspects one of them is Thinkers vs Feelers. Though I would swap the word Thinker for analize or categorize.

a quick rundown Thinkers process experience as data the most far removed thing from feelings.
meanwhile a person like you process experiences as succession of emotions.
something like
Green apples taste bitter vs Green apples make me squee. or I like the MC but his death is a good point in the story vs I like the MC and death is dad so I feel sad for him even though it is a story.

in the end you just lean more towards feeling and empathizing. you could use this as practice your weak point of analizing and thinking things objectively. but in the end know that you lean towards feeling and if taking breaks is what helps you process this then you are processing it the right way.

Reactions: Phase_01

Drontman

Nov 16, 2019
Is there a complete bonus scenes exe/archive? I tried merging them in various ways to rewrite repetitive files, but it doesn't work.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Man I hope and wish we get Bonus Scene 9 and 10 soon :cool:
And also some insight on what Bonus Scene 11 poll results are :sneaky:

kogahaya

May 9, 2018
is this the standard game? check the ending list option and endings selection at the bottom of the screen you just took it guides you trough all the routes.
Its the standard game, i ask after make all the routes so if i make one of them wrong, you know what of them?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Its the standard game, i ask after make all the routes so if i make one of them wrong, you know what of them?
I remember that when I played the game and noticed some missing scenes I started going trough each ending list with screenshot in hand to know wich choices were needed. and skipping trough all dialog and eventually unlocked them all. I wish I could go back to the game and check your missing scenes, but I am outside of my regular PC and wont be near it on the following months. I suggest you write down the choices you have to take for each ending and run trough them skipping already read dialog. once it reaches new content it will automatically stop. follow the choices written down there. even if you have all endings. it is what I did.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
what ending is the best for the asshole? I want to go through every ending and want to keep the best for the end of my playthrough.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes