VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Drontman

Nov 16, 2019
Is there a complete bonus scenes exe/archive? I tried merging them in various ways to rewrite repetitive files, but it doesn't work.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Man I hope and wish we get Bonus Scene 9 and 10 soon :cool:
And also some insight on what Bonus Scene 11 poll results are :sneaky:

kogahaya

May 9, 2018
is this the standard game? check the ending list option and endings selection at the bottom of the screen you just took it guides you trough all the routes.
Its the standard game, i ask after make all the routes so if i make one of them wrong, you know what of them?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Its the standard game, i ask after make all the routes so if i make one of them wrong, you know what of them?
I remember that when I played the game and noticed some missing scenes I started going trough each ending list with screenshot in hand to know wich choices were needed. and skipping trough all dialog and eventually unlocked them all. I wish I could go back to the game and check your missing scenes, but I am outside of my regular PC and wont be near it on the following months. I suggest you write down the choices you have to take for each ending and run trough them skipping already read dialog. once it reaches new content it will automatically stop. follow the choices written down there. even if you have all endings. it is what I did.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
what ending is the best for the asshole? I want to go through every ending and want to keep the best for the end of my playthrough.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
what ending is the best for the asshole? I want to go through every ending and want to keep the best for the end of my playthrough.
This game has so many endings that I actually recomend doing a true playtrough, pick the choices you want see where it leads you. then you can do bad endings and good endings, they are also so varied that there is not an objectively good or bad one.

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
This game has so many endings that I actually recomend doing a true playtrough, pick the choices you want see where it leads you. then you can do bad endings and good endings, they are also so varied that there is not an objectively good or bad one.
I reached a "good" ending in my first attempt. Now Im just going through the endings I can see on the list and its hard to tell which are supposed to be happy or bad. Im looking for the most typical NTR ending possible- the girl becomes assholes sex slave and thats it.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I reached a "good" ending in my first attempt. Now Im just going through the endings I can see on the list and its hard to tell which are supposed to be happy or bad. Im looking for the most typical NTR ending possible- the girl becomes assholes sex slave and thats it.
ah yeah, a bit of a bad point of the lots of endings part. I think there is only one where the bad guy gets all the girls the other ones are a bit more nuanced.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
so I have this problem that it says cannot be opened on Mac after I extract the file and try to run it any fixes for this?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes