VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i only played the edge of but i know the ntr in this one is going to be hardcore af

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Oh also what are people thinking is going on with the main girls mom?
My guess is that she is a big ol slut and stole the fmc BF at somepoint.
Also it would make me laugh if one of the endings is that the Fmc has falen for the bully and the mom comes in and steals him from her leaving her with nothing.
I also hope we get to see the childhood friend in more then just flashbacks

• Haha
Reactions: Adolfo and Kileeeku

thekingpeje

Feb 20, 2018
hello...i have a question for the develloper : about the rules, can we make choises in futur updates or it's in the story without interaction?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Looks promising but is it worth playing yet ?

Also about the previous game "The Edge of" - I skipped that one, becouse it seemed to be Netorare type A to me (aka sluty girlfriend willing for cheating from the start) - was I right ?

This one seems to be more of Netorare type B (Girls are reluctant, coerced, blackmailed or forced at first, but as the time goes change their hearts and fall for the bad guy). And that is my favourite kind. Especialy if it is backed by sneaking arround and doing a lot of risky stealth sex, just out of MC sight).

Well anyway - I will add it to my "to do list".

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
MC that follow linear story line write by Dev you blame for Character that has no Freedom to do anything ? Its magic VN story press CTRL.

How MC is idiot when he cant do stuff or have own mind to say no or yes ? he kiss blond girl ah ! now he is cucked ! Because he was oder to do so...called game when is not a game then in the beg for patreon end of story.

MC fault be idiot..omg !! its not that bitch fault you get rules cowgirl ride but what the hell i point cucker keep asking when she cum! but game automatic use condom when i rules it out.

Aaah Its MC who is idiot because he not know bitch fucked other one! its gona rain money !

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Damn this one is brutal ps the ntr is unavoidable and it's hardcore if u a person like me who is ok with avoidable ntr then don't try this .this ones too painful

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
NTR like this is never painful it is just more retarded than anything else. lol
Yes it is kinda dumb and unrealistic that's what makes it too brutal like the bully has a bigger dick and now the mc will never be able to satisfy the LI and lack of choice is also to contribute I like being in control so maybe that's why I found it brutal

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Yes it is kinda dumb and unrealistic that's what makes it too brutal like the bully has a bigger dick and now the mc will never be able to satisfy the LI and lack of choice is also to contribute I like being in control so maybe that's why I found it brutal
Just as an information purpose, with what you've read so far, can you point out to me what you find 'unrealistic?' I'm not criticizing you or anything, I'm just genuinely curious.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Just as an information purpose, with what you've read so far, can you point out to me what you find 'unrealistic?' I'm not criticizing you or anything, I'm just genuinely curious.
The Girlfriend fell for the blackmail way too easily for a woman of her calibre and status and didn't have any problems f'ing the bully even she didn't want to ...well in the it depends upon one's prefer I really wish there were choices cuz damn the arts looks fine as hell

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes