VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
Currently the only choices are from which perspectives to view the linear story from. There are NO other decisions to be made.
i know and even if they are in the future since its hard NTR, it means they are no real choices, the fact that NTR is unavoidable also supports this. i want to believe the story will be something new without the usual cliches that we always see, NTR is even more cliche than isekais at this point, but from what we have it seems like its another generic ntr where there is no real motivation to read the whole story.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
i know and even if they are in the future since its hard NTR, it means they are no real choices, the fact that NTR is unavoidable also supports this. i want to believe the story will be something new without the usual cliches that we always see, NTR is even more cliche than isekais at this point, but from what we have it seems like its another generic ntr where there is no real motivation to read the whole story.
Cliche, good way to put it, same shit different day.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
How is NTR cliche'? Before I came to f95zone I had never even heard of it. To me the vanilla/romance/harem bullshit is cliche' we see it in games, movies, anime and stories. To me NTR is kinda new which makes it more interesting. Plus its an excuse to have a bunch of different characters all getting in on the action and it shows the dark side of things. Not every story is sunshine and rainbows and this shows the reality of jealousy, toxicity, manipulation, and what happens when people are indecisive and or oblivious. I dont understand why people are so sensitive about NTR and fictional characters cheating. This is not a RPG its a story. Your not the MC the MC is the MC. Try to look at it from a different perspective and maybe you can enjoy the story rather than worrying about getting cucked.

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
This game is heavy NTR focused, if you don't like it please just move on. You're tired of games having NTR? We NTR lovers are tired of hearing people who don't like NTR complain about it on these games's threads, nobody is forcing you to enter here, ask to the admins for an option to ban tags if you don't want to see these games

Also something I've heard a lot, "most games these days have NTR content"? Wrong, most games with NTR are just bait, they have 99% sex scenes with the protagonist and just 1-2 bad-end rape scenes with no repercussion on the story whatsoever so that they can justify the NTR tag and increase visits, or they have something along the lines of a unsatisfied wife or a girlfriend you barely connect with who cheats on you (there's a cheating tag that most people forget exists and use NTR instead), good NTR-focused games are rare these days

Not talking to anyone in particular btw, just tired of all the NTR-phobia that always start on these threads

Let people enjoy their fetish in peace, I'm not going to enter a scat/furry thread to complain just because my favorite circle tried to enter another market and added those on their games, I'm just going to simply skip the scene and move on or just skip the entire game altogether and go play koikatsu or something else while waiting for another game

EDIT: I don't want to start a discussion so I'm going to give my impression of the game. This game has REALLY good potential, the characters and their relationship is organic, the girls are cute and hot, the setting is decent, the mood is quite good and I love the double perspective mode. I also quite like the character development, especially between MC and NTR'er.
My only complain is that in my opinion the CGs are somewhat lacking, more considering the sprays have such high quality. I feel that the CGs and the Sprays don't match, they honestly seem like different characters, it's as if they were made by someone else.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The NTR is the motivation to read the story otherwise it is just a slice of life. The story is really not important in this genre, it's just a canvas for the kink. Believable characters and situations are what is important for the genre and this one excels at it. Presence of second heroine that fights for MC love is unique and possibly will stir things up, so i don't agree that it is same old same old.
I also don't agree that because it is hard NTR there won't be "real choices", there are many ways/angles people enjoy their NTR so the choices will presumably allow people to have what they prefer. Routes that avoid ntr in ntr game are redundant, none is gonna support the game because there is 1% of pure love content in it. (Even if i personally appreciate when there is such route but i'm not expecting it).

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
How is NTR cliche'? Before I came to f95zone I had never even heard of it. To me the vanilla/romance/harem bullshit is cliche' we see it in games, movies, anime and stories. To me NTR is kinda new which makes it more interesting. Plus its an excuse to have a bunch of different characters all getting in on the action and it shows the dark side of things. Not every story is sunshine and rainbows and this shows the reality of jealousy, toxicity, manipulation, and what happens when people are indecisive and or oblivious. I dont understand why people are so sensitive about NTR and fictional characters cheating. This is not a RPG its a story. Your not the MC the MC is the MC. Try to look at it from a different perspective and maybe you can enjoy the story rather than worrying about getting cucked.
its cause you are new, once you see a bit more of the genre you will understand why its cliche, its not the genre that is cliche. the problem is that all the stories are the same, its all the same. the cliches are how and why the NTR happens, for example and im not kidding the bully here is the same in any other NTR story the only thing that will change is the skin color. the female characters fall into two archetypes, the naive girl and the proud one, i would say the slutty one exists but that character is used more in the cukcold genre. its always the same story and thats the problem, specially in an VN. in a doujin it takes at most 10 minutes to read and see the art, here we have to sit through a ton fo story that im hoping will be something new, cause if its the same old story then it gets boring and im just skipping everything until i get to the cg.

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
The NTR is the motivation to read the story otherwise it is just a slice of life. The story is really not important in this genre, it's just a canvas for the kink. Believable characters and situations are what is important for the genre and this one excels at it. Presence of second heroine that fights for MC love is unique and possibly will stir things up, so i don't agree that it is same old same old.
I also don't agree that because it is hard NTR there won't be "real choices", there are many ways/angles people enjoy their NTR so the choices will presumably allow people to have what they prefer. Routes that avoid ntr in ntr game are redundant, none is gonna support the game because there is 1% of pure love content in it. (Even if i personally appreciate when there is such route but i'm not expecting it).
i get it, but then again if i only want to get my fix of the fetish then a quick doujin or a cg set is better for that. the characters and situations are important because thats what makes a good story. the problem is when those things are the same thing we have seen before, just like the isekai genre. the presence of the second heroine isnt anything new, i mean you can go to syosetu and search the NTR tag, you will see how many stories have them. In fact i recomend you to read "cuckold detective witch kurosaki diary" good novel with that a ton NTR situations or some of tsuya tsuya works.
The "real choices" i mention are for the kinetic novel tag, since if the choices are just for points of view then its still a kinetic novel. since its hard ntr and seeing the author last work then im guessing there wont be any real choices that would prevent it from having the kinetic novel tag.
i dont want a route where the NTR is avoided, just something that isnt the same old ending we always get.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Very, very well put. I applaude you. ;)

Oct 28, 2021
Says, "Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk." do I run it anyways?

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
Honestly this was great. My only hope is that the corruption isn't rushed. Too many NTR stories tend to have like, two scenes of the girl being like "omg I can't believe I'm doing this, oh shit" and then magically jump right in to her being an ahegao dick slut for the rest of the story. I like to see the slow meticulous progression of the girl getting reluctantly accustomed to the pleasure and lust before going wild.

Jonni2397

Feb 11, 2020
Люди которые ненавидят нтр игры, и все с ним связанное просто жертвы, ставящие себя на место МС, важно разделять реальность и вымысел, вся прелесть нтр в том что он развратен и огромен в выборе своем, но но было бы не плохо лишить выбора нтр, и сделать последствия собственных действий, которые будут приводить k изменам, и что бы можно было исправлять свои ошибки, но только в опрeделенный момент, который если пропустишь ни чего не вернуть, вот что бы я хотел, может посоветует кто что то, хотя бы близко подходящее под это описание.

iceclaw

Aug 12, 2020
Good start but i agree with the cliches. I can already see where it can goes.
The bull is a coworker/boss/bully with a big charming dixx and endless stamina.
FMC1, "proud", get blackmaild and slowly fall into corruption, until she'll realize that sex with bull > Love with MC.
Naive and virgin(or almost) FMC2 agrees with the bull to stole MC, and to be trained to become a great gf (obviously the training will ends with the bull fuxxing her). She'll stole MC (in one route) and after some time she'll realize that the bull is much better than MC.

I only hope to be wrong and the dev'll write a new great story like the edge of!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
i get it, but then again if i only want to get my fix of the fetish then a quick doujin or a cg set is better for that. the characters and situations are important because thats what makes a good story. the problem is when those things are the same thing we have seen before, just like the isekai genre. the presence of the second heroine isnt anything new, i mean you can go to syosetu and search the NTR tag, you will see how many stories have them. In fact i recomend you to read "cuckold detective witch kurosaki diary" good novel with that a ton NTR situations or some of tsuya tsuya works.
The "real choices" i mention are for the kinetic novel tag, since if the choices are just for points of view then its still a kinetic novel. since its hard ntr and seeing the author last work then im guessing there wont be any real choices that would prevent it from having the kinetic novel tag.
i dont want a route where the NTR is avoided, just something that isnt the same old ending we always get.
You are mixing games with doujins and novels. I by far prefer games over doujins and i wouldn't even read NTR novel . The fact that similar idea may have been explored in those is of no importance to me and probably many others that look for more visual experience.

Choices - there is no need to theorize, dev made post on his patreon about his plans for this game in post "Introducing Project2" it is not locked so anyone can read it.

By nature of NTR the possible endings are finite - from MC perspective - The MC never learns, learns and they break up, learns and forgives, learns and he enjoys it,

FMC1, "proud", get blackmaild and slowly fall into corruption, until she'll realize that sex with bull > Love with MC.
Naive and virgin(or almost) FMC2 agrees with the bull to stole MC, and to be trained to become a great gf (obviously the training will ends with the bull fuxxing her). She'll stole MC (in one route) and after some time she'll realize that the bull is much better than MC.

I only hope to be wrong and the dev'll write a new great story like the edge of!
Are those cliches really? People expect the bully to be better at sex then MC, they expect the girls to get stolen. Those things are as far from being boring for NTR fan as they can be.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
So what are pepole thinking the third unknown rule is?
I am thiking it is something about helping Luka get with Aya, so she will be coersed by both the MC and the FMC
That can't be the thing, it something sexual in nature, Laura reacts with "What if someone sees me?" so it is something in public = revealing clothing, visiting Luca, masturbation in public?

Honestly this was great. My only hope is that the corruption isn't rushed. Too many NTR stories tend to have like, two scenes of the girl being like "omg I can't believe I'm doing this, oh shit" and then magically jump right in to her being an ahegao dick slut for the rest of the story. I like to see the slow meticulous progression of the girl getting reluctantly accustomed to the pleasure and lust before going wild.
I love the rules idea and i wish there were more on Laura side so she had more to give up on.
But as far as her being cock crazy it may already be a thing - what is her secret?, why does she fight to be in control, focuses to have order even in mundane things ? She thinks this to herself when talking to Luca about their agreement "I need to stay in control. The moment i lose it is the moment i stop thinking"
Another worrying line "with the rules i might be able to last the month" - this is before she learns about Luca's size or sex skill so she is clearly afraid of herself.
One thing we can hope for is for the bully to go easy on her - like let her wank/bj him and get some free rules.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
That can't be the thing, it something sexual in nature, Laura reacts with "What if someone sees me?" so it is something in public = revealing clothing, visiting Luca, masturbation in public?
Oh yeah you are right, maby something like do not wear underwear to work.

I would like it if it was something casual like some minor display of affection at work like a hug or something like that.
Since the two Mc's dont have that type of relationship in public it would be a kick in the gutt but not big enough to be a big warning sign for the Mc, also it would make him look beter in the eys of Aya.

What are everyone thinking the Aya seduction is gona go down?
At the moment she really dislike him right so i cant see the whole "teach her to be a good GF" go down

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
oh well come on - nothing wrong with a classic NTR game/novel. Each fetish/genre has things that need to appear to be called that way. For me personally I really like the corruption/manipulation in this one and find it really original compared to 70-80% of the NTR games that are based on magical manipulation/corruption through potions or spells. And yeah in a NTR game the antagonist is gonna steal the MCs loved ones. Thats the definition of the genre. If thats cliche, each genre is cliche.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Oh yeah you are right, maby something like do not wear underwear to work.

I would like it if it was something casual like some minor display of affection at work like a hug or something like that.
Since the two Mc's dont have that type of relationship in public it would be a kick in the gutt but not big enough to be a big warning sign for the Mc, also it would make him look beter in the eys of Aya.

What are everyone thinking the Aya seduction is gona go down?
At the moment she really dislike him right so i cant see the whole "teach her to be a good GF" go down
I agree with Terix3 I think its gonna have something to do with her doing something bad in public probably subtle as not to be noticed by everyone but enough to affect her work and her mind state making her defenses weaken because she wants to hurry and get out of the eye the MC so he doesnt notice. Or it might have something to do with making Aya find the Antagonist more interesting and cooler then the MC. I think the Antagonist is gonna be there for her when she starts to lose hope making her give up on the MC and go after the guy she thinks she has a chance with. Plus I believe she will find out he is better at sex then him also. Even though she hates him at the moment they have month of interactions ahead of them and it seems like the Antagonist is pretty resourceful also a master manipulator.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I agree with Terix3 I think its gonna have something to do with her doing something bad in public probably subtle as not to be noticed by everyone but enough to affect her work and her mind state making her defenses weaken because she wants to hurry and get out of the eye the MC so he doesnt notice. Or it might have something to do with making Aya find the Antagonist more interesting and cooler then the MC. I think the Antagonist is gonna be there for her when she starts to lose hope making her give up on the MC and go after the guy she thinks she has a chance with. Plus I believe she will find out he is better at sex then him also. Even though she hates him at the moment they have month of interactions ahead of them and it seems like the Antagonist is pretty resourceful also a master manipulator.
Maaaaan i really hope we get more then "I am willing to throw my life away for Dat phat D1cK" literally anything else would be gold and there are so many angles you can go already from the first release
Also do you have any thoughts about the Fem Mc mom angle is gona come into play?
And i mean the MC shot down Aya completly but she is still going ham for the Mc spo i just cant see how she would end up leaning on Lucas shoulder for comfort. I guess i will find out in a few releases

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Nice game, beautiful art, keep it up !

& I agree with this :

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes