VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes
Jan 31, 2021
If the game is focused on netorare, then please don't set the love route. This is what destroys most in games with netorare. Because if you go to the love route and put as one of the triggers for the netorare the main character's penis size that will really take away the pleasure of the game.

For now it's just a visual novel and not a game in itself. Sorry, but for me a game should have options that really change the direction of the story and not just show the perspective of the characters.

Last edited:

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
If the game is focused on netorare, then please don't set the love route. This is what destroys most in games with netorare. Because if you go to the love route and put as one of the triggers for the netorare the main character's penis size that will really take away the pleasure of the game.

For now it's just a visual novel and not a game in itself. Sorry, but for me a game should have options that really change the direction of the story and not just show the perspective of the characters.

I believe he plans to have multiple endings for Laura by things that was mentioned before his first release. So I would say you will have to make choices at some point.

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
A question to hangover cat do you wish to implement alternative sex (anal and other things). Or there will be only consensual sex ? To me the corruption path will be more exciting with the discovery of something that the girlfriend didn’t experiment with her boyfriend
I'm not sure. I don't think there will be any anal in Laura's route. But I might do a bit in Aya's route. It depends a lot on how the story progresses.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not sure. I don't think there will be any anal in Laura's route. But I might do a bit in Aya's route. It depends a lot on how the story progresses.
I would like more fetishes (new rules) in Laura's route. The corruption processing could increase. more and more. Anal? Why not?

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
I would like more fetishes (new rules) in Laura's route. The corruption processing could increase. more and more. Anal? Why not?
Well, it's not really my cup of tea, so if I touch the subject, I just want to make sure I'm portraying it properly. So I need to read on the subject, but I have a lot of things to do, and I'm also a bit lazy.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Well, it's not really my cup of tea, so if I touch the subject, I just want to make sure I'm portraying it properly. So I need to read on the subject, but I have a lot of things to do, and I'm also a bit lazy.
Are we talking about corruption or anal? I'm sure a lot of us here can share learning materials and resources :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Adolfo

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
the writer put a lot of effort into this story... and its still dogshit

dont quit your day job, no offense. W art though
Well, that's not very nice.

And also not true. The writing is good, plot carefully delivered and evolved. The suspension of disbelief is really easy to reach for the player. The characters, especially Laura, are well written and believeable (for an adult VN at least).

I really like this game so far and I am excited to see where it goes.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Don't get me wrong. Your VN is wonderful. Your writing is very good and I am delighted with the dialogues, the approach and development of the characters and the tension that you introduce with the double vision of the story. It is the only NV where the text is more important, and I enjoy it more, than the images. It was just a content suggestion, but it's your script.

Reactions: Satiro

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Don't get me wrong. Your VN is wonderful. Your writing is very good and I am delighted with the dialogues, the approach and development of the characters and the tension that you introduce with the double vision of the story. It is the only NV where the text is more important, and I enjoy it more, than the images. It was just a content suggestion, but it's your script.
I'm not taking it wrong or anything. I actually think you're right that I should introduce anal at some point, and I was actually ruminating on the idea for some time now. I just believe that it fits more in Aya's route since I don't feel that Laura's route have the kind of mood that would gain much from anal play. But I appreciate the suggestion. And thank you for the beautiful words. Hearing that makes it all worth it.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It's nice to see the dev addressing the possible misunderstanding and over expectations in regards to the rules idea.
(it's open for everyone to read)
I also at first had this boom of excitement when i first saw them "omg will we be able to chose what rules get removed/added?". But cold shower came quickly - wait a minute we play from Harry perspective, how would that work ? Then also you gotta realise how many scene variations and writing would need to be.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know when the update will be up on this site?
There is no such date. The dev posted the 0.1 version that is intended to be a demo of sorts. I don't think he plans on releasing updates here. So the updates need to be leaked.
Atm the update is out for 10/15$ and i wouldn't expect the most excited/loyal fans to leak it. 5$ tier gets the update with a week of delay. But again doesn't mean it will get leaked right away...

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes