VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
It's nice to see the dev addressing the possible misunderstanding and over expectations in regards to the rules idea.
(it's open for everyone to read)
I also at first had this boom of excitement when i first saw them "omg will we be able to chose what rules get removed/added?". But cold shower came quickly - wait a minute we play from Harry perspective, how would that work ? Then also you gotta realise how many scene variations and writing would need to be.
I'm surprised many people got confused. The rule idea was very clear to me in-game, and I never expect to add/remove rules, it was obvious (to me) that it is there for the author to drive the plots.

oreczek

Mar 12, 2019
Congratulation for achiving 1000 $ on patreon. Do you have in mind creating some milestones or something similar ?

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Congratulation for achiving 1000 $ on patreon. Do you have in mind creating some milestones or something similar ?
I don't know. Nothing really comes to mind right now. I'm already kinda giving my all, but if I think of something, or if someone give me good suggestions, I might do something like milestones, sure. Sounds fun.

Reactions: Toweke

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
When it hits the $1 tier which will be most likely right at the new year
The 1$ tier only have access to the prologue of the game (V0.1.0), and will not have access to any other releases. I'm very sorry if it created some kind of confusion. It should be clearly stated in the description of the tier, though.

Altair1

Jan 26, 2018
The 1$ tier only have access to the prologue of the game (V0.1.0), and will not have access to any other releases. I'm very sorry if it created some kind of confusion. It should be clearly stated in the description of the tier, though.
So, will the updates be released to the public at some later point at all, or is this VN patron exclusive?

Reactions: Jamesrepuela

Cociodude

Oct 23, 2017
HangoverCat I was wondering if you have any written work, like a short story on literotica or something. I like your build ups and character building :)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes