VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Maaaaan i really hope we get more then "I am willing to throw my life away for Dat phat D1cK" literally anything else would be gold and there are so many angles you can go already from the first release
Also do you have any thoughts about the Fem Mc mom angle is gona come into play?
And i mean the MC shot down Aya completly but she is still going ham for the Mc spo i just cant see how she would end up leaning on Lucas shoulder for comfort. I guess i will find out in a few releases
Well as far as Aya goes even though she knows the Antagonist is a piece of shit she still decides to make the deal with the devil which leads me to believe she lets emotions drive her decisions. If Harry mistakenly does something that discourages her it might cause her to make an erratic emotion based decision. By being up front with Aya from jump street I think the antagonist knows what he's doing I think he already has his plan for Aya set in stone whereas with Laura he has to adapt his plan as things progress.
As far as the mother you can tell that although Laura has some animosity toward her she still wants some acceptance from her. I think Luca will be able to capitalize on this and use her mother( figuritively and literally) to bring Laura over to the dark side. Her mother will think Luca and Laura are a couple and not only accept him but possibly encourage Laura to stay with him. Although Laura is a control freak she made a statement in game about not wanting a responsible man. She wants someone who will allow her to be free of her strong disposition and be able to freely let loose her hidden side. I think Laura secretly wants someone to dominate her because she is the boss and is used to dominating the men at her office. She even says "Im sick of all the weak people here!" So Luca will be able to dominate her sexually and mentally. I dont think Laura's mother will like Harry if she meets him because of his pure love for her and might try to do something sexual with him and purposely be caught to make Laura feel betrayed by him. These are just my guesses and assumptions based on what we've seen so far but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well as far as Aya goes even though she knows the Antagonist is a piece of shit she still decides to make the deal with the devil which leads me to believe she lets emotions drive her decisions. If Harry mistakenly does something that discourages her it might cause her to make an erratic emotion based decision. By being up front with Aya from jump street I think the antagonist knows what he's doing I think he already has his plan for Aya set in stone whereas with Laura he has to adapt his plan as things progress.
As far as the mother you can tell that although Laura has some animosity toward her she still wants some acceptance from her. I think Luca will be able to capitalize on this and use her mother( figuritively and literally) to bring Laura over to the dark side. Her mother will think Luca and Laura are a couple and not only accept him but possibly encourage Laura to stay with him. Although Laura is a control freak she made a statement in game about not wanting a responsible man. She wants someone who will allow her to be free of her strong disposition and be able to freely let loose her hidden side. I think Laura secretly wants someone to dominate her because she is the boss and is used to dominating the men at her office. She even says "Im sick of all the weak people here!" So Luca will be able to dominate her sexually and mentally. I dont think Laura's mother will like Harry if she meets him because of his pure love for her and might try to do something sexual with him and purposely be caught to make Laura feel betrayed by him. These are just my guesses and assumptions based on what we've seen so far but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
It's interesting you find Laura have dominating nature. I believe that is a facade, she does that to keep people at distance. While she says that she doesn't want "responsible man" that would give her financial stability, she needs a man that would "Save her from herself" . She is afraid of her true self - my guess is that Harry is special case where she is able to be with him and keep her hidden self in check.
I'm curious what kind of bad blood she has with her mother, is she responsible for Laura's "hidden self" ?

As for Aya it's hard to say what makes her tick, she is afraid of Luca ? she says "he will corrupt my body with his sight" . She is emotional type so it is not hard to imagine that once she warms up to Luca enough she will seek comfort in his arms after getting rejected yet again.

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
You are mixing games with doujins and novels. I by far prefer games over doujins and i wouldn't even read NTR novel . The fact that similar idea may have been explored in those is of no importance to me and probably many others that look for more visual experience.

Choices - there is no need to theorize, dev made post on his patreon about his plans for this game in post "Introducing Project2" it is not locked so anyone can read it.

By nature of NTR the possible endings are finite - from MC perspective - The MC never learns, learns and they break up, learns and forgives, learns and he enjoys it,

Are those cliches really? People expect the bully to be better at sex then MC, they expect the girls to get stolen. Those things are as far from being boring for NTR fan as they can be.
i agree with you that people wanting a more visual experience wouldnt be interested in NTR novels. prefering games over doujins is fine, i myself prefer games as well. the problem i have is that a VN requires the player to read to get to the CG. That isnt a problem when the story is interesting, but when the story is cliche and the same as others it gets boring. at that point a cg set gets the job done faster.

i mix games with doujins and novels in this case because a VN doesnt have that much gameplay. hence why most VN have their CG set uploaded to hentai sites. thats also the reason why some artist do CG sets with text describing the story instead of the normal VN format.

NTR by nature cant be done alone. its the genre that needs good characters and situations the most. you are correct that the endings for a NTR story are finite, but thats the same for all stories, you have the good end and the bad end. the NTR part of the story can way in any of the ways you described, i would also add the revenge end, but its how you use the endings in conjucture with the main story that will make something new. for example, sayuki no sato made by sankun kyoden ends in the learns and moves on, but the whole story ends in a way that doenst fell generic compared to his toher works.

there are boring for a NTR fan in the same way a generic isekai is boring for an anime fan. you already know whats going to happen and there is nothing interesting to keep you watching, at that point why not just go back to some of the classics NTR if the story is the same. We want something new thats all there is to it, its fine if you like the cliches and all, but some NTR fans want something new after reading the same old story for the 100 time.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
i agree with you that people wanting a more visual experience wouldnt be interested in NTR novels. prefering games over doujins is fine, i myself prefer games as well. the problem i have is that a VN requires the player to read to get to the CG. That isnt a problem when the story is interesting, but when the story is cliche and the same as others it gets boring. at that point a cg set gets the job done faster.

i mix games with doujins and novels in this case because a VN doesnt have that much gameplay. hence why most VN have their CG set uploaded to hentai sites. thats also the reason why some artist do CG sets with text describing the story instead of the normal VN format.

NTR by nature cant be done alone. its the genre that needs good characters and situations the most. you are correct that the endings for a NTR story are finite, but thats the same for all stories, you have the good end and the bad end. the NTR part of the story can way in any of the ways you described, i would also add the revenge end, but its how you use the endings in conjucture with the main story that will make something new. for example, sayuki no sato made by sankun kyoden ends in the learns and moves on, but the whole story ends in a way that doenst fell generic compared to his toher works.

there are boring for a NTR fan in the same way a generic isekai is boring for an anime fan. you already know whats going to happen and there is nothing interesting to keep you watching, at that point why not just go back to some of the classics NTR if the story is the same. We want something new thats all there is to it, its fine if you like the cliches and all, but some NTR fans want something new after reading the same old story for the 100 time.
Game format is by far superior to CG with text, even if animations and choices arn't a thing expressions, camera work and sounds make for much better experience. Also it is nicer to read when text is in one place rather then scattered across the scene.
I don't see reading a well written set up as detracting from the experience, quite contrary it enhances it. Like i said in ntr it is the ntr that is interesting and pushes me to read more. I have problems with ntr where the characters are unrealistic or when they act inconsistently, or when they lack emotions.
But I don't recall myself ever caring about story being generic in NTR fiction or being bothered that it's predictable, maybe because even if i can predict it i still want to see it?

Knowing what will happen does not mean it can't be interesting to watch. Taking isekais as example watching first episode of Moshoku Tensei i had more fun then average isekai delivers in whole season. And it was pretty predictable that he will be op mage but even if know the goal it is the journey that i want to see.

Feel free to hit me with NTR game or doujin/CGset that you think has interesting story.

Reactions: Mystermask

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
It's interesting you find Laura have dominating nature. I believe that is a facade, she does that to keep people at distance. While she says that she doesn't want "responsible man" that would give her financial stability, she needs a man that would "Save her from herself" . She is afraid of her true self - my guess is that Harry is special case where she is able to be with him and keep her hidden self in check.
I'm curious what kind of bad blood she has with her mother, is she responsible for Laura's "hidden self" ?

As for Aya it's hard to say what makes her tick, she is afraid of Luca ? she says "he will corrupt my body with his sight" . She is emotional type so it is not hard to imagine that once she warms up to Luca enough she will seek comfort in his arms after getting rejected yet again.
Well no I actually agree that she doesnt have a dominating personality per se but because she is the boss she can exert her authority without much resistance and like you said it keeps people at a distance so they cant figure out her true nature. She is probably an undercover lewd woman and is scared of others finding out especially Harry.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Luca is using Aya, the alleged data theft, his big cock and his stamina to create an NTR situation for the time being. But there is something else he can use, his status as Maffia boss. Will he use it? Will that lead to other kinds of situations? Gang bang?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Oh, good. We get to see a guy ruin himself on his iron determination.

It's a good piece of work so far.

Could really use some gameplay in this game though.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
No we are not annoyed at the fact you don't like NTR, we are annoyed at the fact that you come complain about that to a NTR-centric game and expect something to change, go back to 4chan
Ironic, I see ntr fans coming to vanilla games and saying stuff like 'add old man cuck bro'. Ok, but ntr guys start coping when people asks whether there is a non-ntr route. The first few ntr games I played had non-ntr routes so I thought it was natural. But I can't even ask that in peace because of these self-styled edge lords.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Ironic, I see ntr fans coming to vanilla games and saying stuff like 'add old man cuck bro'. Ok, but ntr guys start coping when people asks whether there is a non-ntr route. The first few ntr games I played had non-ntr routes so I thought it was natural. But I can't even ask that in peace because of these self-styled edge lords.
Are those ntr fans or simply trolls? Because for ntr fan girl fucking someone else without build up hardly counts as ntr.
There are however many games that are falsely ntr tagged simply because girls end up fucking someone/something else. I can understand your confusion, sadly whomever is responsible for it is deaf to the complains and nothing in tags is being changed.

So best practice is to read the description, read what people are saying you should be able to figure out is NTR is the main kink or not. If NTR is the main kink then even if there is non-ntr route it probably won't be satisfactory for vanilla fan.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Love the VN. It looks professional like a Japanese VN.

The plot about Luca told MC he's gona get laid that night......is perfectly crafted.

BardBroth

Aug 13, 2021
Do you hear that sound? It’s every VN writer in the world whispering a reverent “FUCK” under their breath

fonebone

Oct 17, 2017
A question to hangover cat do you wish to implement alternative sex (anal and other things). Or there will be only consensual sex ? To me the corruption path will be more exciting with the discovery of something that the girlfriend didn’t experiment with her boyfriend

Reactions: Adolfo
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes