VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I swear, half the fun of NTR games is the people losing their shit in the comments. I guess its schadenfreude?
Yea its fun to laugh at the is NTR avoidable people hahahahha. Just so you people know... YOU ARE MAJORLY PROJECTING INSECURITY! I feel like the bully in highschool pulling their tighty whities over their heads haha. Anyway im super excited about this Hangover Cat is super talented. This is gonna be one to watch!!

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
Doesn't mean there are no choices in the first few hours of the game that there won't be choices later on.
i mean, if the choices are just for the "Ilussion of choice" then we would need the tag, seeing as this is hard NTR im guessing there wont be any real choices to be made, i just hope the writing and characters improve from the last game. good luck with the project

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The Girlfriend fell for the blackmail way too easily for a woman of her calibre and status and didn't have any problems f'ing the bully even she didn't want to ...well in the it depends upon one's prefer I really wish there were choices cuz damn the arts looks fine as hell
What she was supposed to do ? This is not some "he took her nudes" scenario, this is very believable blackmail.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the art as well, but then someone else is like "bland art 2/5" ...
i mean, if the choices are just for the "Ilussion of choice" then we would need the tag, seeing as this is hard NTR im guessing there wont be any real choices to be made, i just hope the writing and characters improve from the last game. good luck with the project
There will be choices, multiple endings planned. There should be good ending as well be can't tell the nature of it. Could just be that Harry gives up on the project and the whole thing doesn't happen. This is NTR game so non-ntr content will be very limited if any.

Last edited:

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Th
Hard.

While I do understand and respect those who don't like NTR, I'm obviously not writing/developing for those people. You're talking to the wrong dev if you want avoidable NTR.

Only the MC/girls.
That's good. I like these stories from the girl's perspective. It can get depressing watching the MC's perspective...

Reactions: sfoMMA85

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Looks very promising.
I hope the dev can maintain(or even improve) the quality of the CGs, the CG of Laura and the bully is top tier, some of the others are not quite there.
GL man, looking forward for updates!

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Currently the only choices are from which perspectives to view the linear story from. There are NO other decisions to be made.

Notping95

May 11, 2020
too early to come here, art looks good and maybe story too. gonna give it a shot after a couple of updates.

alaruz

May 12, 2020
Personally, it's not that I don't like NTR but I think I prefer those with an avoidable ending because
1. gives variety.
2. make you want to see the differences in the choices.
3.More game time and CG.
4. And if it's not funny, the stories will attract you more.
so I'll wait to see more updates before playing it, unless they have a good ending

en lo personal no es que no me guste el NTR pero creo que prefiero los con final evitable porque
1. da varierdad.
2.te dan ganas de ver las diferencias en las elecciones .
3.mas tiempo de juego y CG.
4. y si no es comico la historias se te atraen mas.
asi que voy a esperar para ver mas actualizaciones antes de jugarlo, almenos q tengan un final bueno

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
No choices for the entirety of what's released makes for a kinetic novel, no matter what intentions the dev has. The decision to make the first couple of hours completely decision-free is a terrible one if you aren't creating a kinetic novel.

Wanted to enjoy this. Just got frustrated with the lack of actual game in this "game."

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
No choices for the entirety of what's released makes for a kinetic novel, no matter what intentions the dev has. The decision to make the first couple of hours completely decision-free is a terrible one if you aren't creating a kinetic novel.

Wanted to enjoy this. Just got frustrated with the lack of actual game in this "game."
Won't go into what you think about the dev's decisions as those are personal for both you and him, but...

You're right that this needs a kinetic novel tag for now. If it gets choices later it can be removed.

Reactions: fedya95

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Looks very promising.
I hope the dev can maintain(or even improve) the quality of the CGs, the CG of Laura and the bully is top tier, some of the others are not quite there.
GL man, looking forward for updates!
The dev is a writer he commissions the CGs. The CG with Luca is made by different artist then rest, i assume more expensive one. (more detail= takes longer= more expensive simple as that).
It would be nice if people could chip in so we get more quality scenes!

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Question to creator, how often can we expect an update ? Monthly or longer ?
I usually try to release an update every month, though I'm not the artist so there are some variables that I cannot fully control. But if you take as an example my previous project (The Edge Of), I was fortunate enough not to encounter any problem, and so I was able to release an update every month.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I usually try to release an update every month, though I'm not the artist so there are some variables that I cannot fully control. But if you take as an example my previous project (The Edge Of), I was fortunate enough not to encounter any problem, and so I was able to release an update every month.
This is already a pretty good story, I hope it continues that way :) This has definitely been added to my update checker.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So what are pepole thinking the third unknown rule is?
I am thiking it is something about helping Luka get with Aya, so she will be coersed by both the MC and the FMC

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes