VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Yo dear hangovercat,
since you make an ntr game about a bully that will still your girls, i have suggestion...

please don't make a bad ending for mc like he becomes jobless or die (suicide and anything like death). i just feel like it only make the VN empty and turning off your D.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Yo dear hangovercat,
since you make an ntr game about a bully that will still your girls, i have suggestion...

please don't make a bad ending for mc like he becomes jobless or die (suicide and anything like death). i just feel like it only make the VN empty and turning off your D.
Plot twist: the MC fucks that dude at the end :p

Reactions: Sirren

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
How close is this game to being finished ? I loved the other game but I hated waiting for updates.
How many hours of game-play does this game roughly have?

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
this update was good. the rule idea is hot and has potential for lots of hot scenes.
the bully should make a rule where she has to call and ask for his permission every time she wants to fuck her bf.

hope the MC doesnt become an unlikeable psycho like in the last one

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
this update was good. the rule idea is hot and has potential for lots of hot scenes.
the bully should make a rule where she has to call and ask for his permission every time she wants to fuck her bf.

hope the MC doesnt become an unlikeable psycho like in the last one
Same here

just another blackmail game where the gf turns into a slut. even worse is that she's self aware of it lol (near 4th wall breaking).
God dang! seriously! that's good(not the blackmail) but i'm affraid to see it Lol.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Same here

God dang! seriously! that's good(not the blackmail) but i'm affraid to see it Lol.
Does not make it ok if she's self aware. its worse because the dev cant think of anything better and he knows it. Only good thing about this game is the rule aspect but we all know whats gunna happen anyways. The "mystery" side doesnt have shit either its like playing a short visual novel that doesnt accomplish anything. Other mystery ntr games do way more than this one.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Does not make it ok if she's self aware. its worse because the dev cant think of anything better and he knows it. Only good thing about this game is the rule aspect but we all know whats gunna happen anyways. The "mystery" side doesnt have shit either its like playing a short visual novel that doesnt accomplish anything. Other mystery ntr games do way more than this one.
The dev has already done excellent mystery ntr and this one is not meant to be mystery.

Netorare type B is very limited in how it can be presented and it all has been done already. But is not about what happens but how it is delivered. Delivery here is far better then in any other in the genre.

You say other do better - titles please?

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
I've gone through a lot of NTR novels, manga, VNs, and games for years. So far I think this VN is quite well done, but that could be up to personal taste.
Care to share some of your favourites?

pedropon

Jun 8, 2017
And right after 0.1.5 was leaked, 0.2.0 is up. I wish we don't have to wait another month for it, it is such a great game with nice plot and many scenes already, the rule game is amazing for corruption.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes