VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
so always it will be 1 update in delay?
When it appear v0.1.5 on this site, on patreon release the V0.2.0.
so when the version 2.5 will come on this site will be 2.0 unless someone will see santa and leak the update around here.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Does not make it ok if she's self aware. its worse because the dev cant think of anything better and he knows it. Only good thing about this game is the rule aspect but we all know whats gunna happen anyways. The "mystery" side doesnt have shit either its like playing a short visual novel that doesnt accomplish anything. Other mystery ntr games do way more than this one.
well, i quite agree. eventhought i said "i affraid to see it" but i also said the slutification is good. what concern me is not just to the story but the BF's life. it's a turned off if the character(BF) just lose their minds and die. better that character move on from the women and going on with their live(maybe try to get revenge is good :) )

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
so always it will be 1 update in delay?
When it appear v0.1.5 on this site, on patreon release the V0.2.0.
so when the version 2.5 will come on this site will be 2.0 unless someone will see santa and leak the update around here.
naw its all leaks thread wont update until someone leaks it

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
i might Give this game the Good old College Try But Yuri Novels/Games Are more of my kind of Thing
The Fact that you can play as 1 or Both of the Girls is a Plus And Here is the Big Question if you are Playing 1 Of the Girls Can you Steal The other Girl From the Dude if you can then i just might Like this game
Their Steam Page Does not Have This game in there i just Checked it Every other Game they Have made is in there but Not This one is it Just a Bug or is it Accidental

Last edited:

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Hey there dev, just wanna congratulate you for the awesome job so far.
Just played the 0.1.5 version and I gotta say you're nailing it.
Everything was on point, good story, great quality of the CGs and I especially appreciate the pacing.
Not too fast and no beating around the bush, gotta hand it to you for going from one sex scene straight to the other on the next day, lots of devs would use that day just to stretch the game as long as possible with a bunch of pointless dialogue.
Keep it up man, looking forward for the next update!

colombusohio

Jun 4, 2019
Got the malware warning from the MEGA x64 link's .exe, ran it anyway like a dumbass, game not launching. So now I'm wondering what exactly launched.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Got the malware warning from the MEGA x64 link's .exe, ran it anyway like a dumbass, game not launching. So now I'm wondering what exactly launched.
strange because I don't get it anything

It work for me, try on I get it from there.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
There is malware that tries to run when I launch the game. I downloaded the game from anofile. The mega link does not work.
after seeing people say the files have malware i decide to do a clean install to see if they were right. tried mega cause people were saying it was not downloading or launching and had malware, took me about 1 min to download longer to unpack (thx windows) then i ran a scan and it came back no malware so i started the game and what do u know it worked just fine.
these two were probs infected from something else they clicked on the game is clean (at least on mega)

a55555

May 31, 2017
The dev has already done excellent mystery ntr and this one is not meant to be mystery.

Netorare type B is very limited in how it can be presented and it all has been done already. But is not about what happens but how it is delivered. Delivery here is far better then in any other in the genre.

You say other do better - titles please?
It's definitely supposed to be mystery, even says so when you pick the option lol. I picked up on the deal the villain and girl made but because it was so damn obvious. other than that, everything seemed normal besides the ending when his gf looked down. And why the fuck did the bf suddenly wanted to help the guy out and go against his wife? fucking dumbass. It's blackmail and already headed down such a predictable path. i'll just wait 2 years until this game is finished. that first update really turned me off. Also, checkout girlfriend tapes, its MILES better than this shit and "the edge of."

a55555

May 31, 2017
I've gone through a lot of NTR novels, manga, VNs, and games for years. So far I think this VN is quite well done, but that could be up to personal taste.
Care to share some of your favourites?
Same here bud. blackmail ntr is trash and the bf is stupid af he suddenly got all buddy buddy with his bully lmao. Play girlfriend tapes, way better than this. "the edge of" was solid but GF tapes is still way better

a55555

May 31, 2017
well, i quite agree. eventhought i said "i affraid to see it" but i also said the slutification is good. what concern me is not just to the story but the BF's life. it's a turned off if the character(BF) just lose their minds and die. better that character move on from the women and going on with their live(maybe try to get revenge is good :) )
This game is just the worst case of blackmail and a dumb bf lol. game could have been good

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes