• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Game is literally called Netorare God.

NTR haters: "Is NTR avoidable?"

:FacePalm: You can't make this stuff up.

Keep up doing the Netorare Lord's work, I am watching this game with great interest.
Honestly, I might be on my own here, but I don't think this has to be a hater question. Personally, I think NTR is at its best when a game encourages you to fight against it, and you're not just railroading into or away from it. The more you, as a player, can't keep up, the more the heroine(s) fall away from the player character. Unfortunately, most avoidable NTR ends up just being "select the settings or dialogue that make it go away".

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hold up, this is another clone of KP. Hope it doesn't get abandoned. We need more of those.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, I might be on my own here, but I don't think this has to be a hater question. Personally, I think NTR is at its best when a game encourages you to fight against it, and you're not just railroading into or away from it. The more you, as a player, can't keep up, the more the heroine(s) fall away from the player character. Unfortunately, most avoidable NTR ends up just being "select the settings or dialogue that make it go away".
Exactly! I don't speak for them but for the one's who play NTR games that don't particularly like NTR(is NTR avoidable types) probably get a thrill from playing the Harem side while knowing if they make a mistake they could lose their LI. I think there should be an out but as an NTR game it should be difficult. Like a hard minigame or a difficult quicktime event as your LI is about to be molested. Therefore if you nail it you can save your LI or if its very hard you can try and try but you'll eventually lose as you watch the progression unfold. I think that'll be more rewarding.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Will he be able to use all his knowledge of anime tropes to create a harem like all his favourite protagonists, or will he still end up being a loser?
From what the comments say...No. He will end up as the loser either way because NTR is unavoidable. Which I don't really mind if the art is good but it's kind of BS that the description gives the idea that the MC can go the harem or NTR route but then the game forces the MC to get NTR'd.

Everything gets even better when you see that the title of the game is "Netorare God" and that the MC is his disciple. Which would make one think that this is about "Netori" (as in the MC being the one that does the cucking) but nope, it's about the MC getting NTR'd xD

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes