desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I guess there's no more content after the scene where Varrick hugs mom?

As an NTR connoisseur, I thought I'd leave some feedback.

One thing that immediately stood out to me was that the isekai narrative was entirely superfluous and actually worked against the NTR narrative. This persona for the MC feels like a much better fit in an isekai harem scenario where he takes over the body of a weak chump like the "herb boy" and turns him into a chad (or at least a succesful perv using his hentai logic). The way he is written, it doesn't feel like he would be the type of person that should be getting cucked. He seems like a witty and sarcastic guy with a roguish personality. The herb boy, on the other hand, would be the ideal candidate for an NTR MC. Plus, the fact that the MC is not the person who formed the relationships with the girls means that the impact of NTR is lessened as well. He is an imposter who doesn't actually have the real bonds with these women.

The art is a bit unpolished, but it still looks great. I'm not too sure about the femboys in the game though. What's the narrative purpose for it? Varrick is wearing some short shorts/hot pants, and he is supposed to be one of the NTR antagonists. Not sure what role the elf buddy will play, so I won't comment on his design.

I'd like to give a few bits of advice. NTR fans are not always fans of NTS. This mainly deals with how the MC reacts to the NTR, and how the game dispenses the scenes for the players to view. NTS scenarios are quite simple. The MC witnesses the events and gets horny or he engineers the events to happen. The player naturally sees the events that the MC sees. NTR, on the other hand, has 2 variations. First, we have the MC witnessing an event and being powerless to stop it (and not enjoying it). Secondly, it can be the behind the scenes NTR where he is not aware of it.

To be frank, most western developers are too obsessed with using the first kind of NTR distribution and neglect the "behind the scenes" scenes. Probably because they try to stick to MC's POV religiously. Unless you are intentionally going for the "mystery NTR" gameplay where the MC sees glimpses of things happening without fully realizing the truth, don't be afraid to write scenes that happen away from MC's POV. You could indicate that a scene happened and let the player watch it later in the gallery or "replay room." Or you could even just show the scenes immediately. It's not a big deal.

And the reason why this is a point of contention is because of the narrative constraints involved in writing an NTR story entirely from MC's POV. If the MC has to see the entire NTR arc play out in front of him, it gets increasingly hard to justify why he can't/won't do anything about it. That's why most Japanese NTR games feature an oblivious MC who still has a reason to pursue his dream/quest even though his girl is getting corrupted behind his back.

In this game, the fat guard taking the childhood friend into the building lead to two choices. Looking through the keyhole shows you what happens and she gains corruption points. If you just go to class without looking, she doesn't gain the corruption points even though the same event should have been taking place behind the scenes. Also, I wonder if you will differentiate between the two variations later, one where the MC knows the fatty is blackmailing her and one where he doesn't know. Viewing the scene at home from the reply room just shows you the variation where the MC is looking through the keyhole, even if you just went to class directly.

Anyways, seems like the game is still super early in development. Nothing really needs to be changed for the few scenes currently in the game, but maybe you could keep in mind that the MC doesn't have to be witnessing all the NTR stuff happening, especially as it gets more and more intense. It can be much hotter if the girls lie to him and he isn't aware of the extent of their corruption until it's too late.

Anyways, it's your story. You can disregard everything I wrote here if it literally goes against your vision or story outline. Good luck.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
One thing that immediately stood out to me was that the isekai narrative was entirely superfluous and actually worked against the NTR narrative. This persona for the MC feels like a much better fit in an isekai harem scenario where he takes over the body of a weak chump like the "herb boy" and turns him into a chad (or at least a succesful perv using his hentai logic). The way he is written, it doesn't feel like he would be the type of person that should be getting cucked. He seems like a witty and sarcastic guy with a roguish personality. The herb boy, on the other hand, would be the ideal candidate for an NTR MC. Plus, the fact that the MC is not the person who formed the relationships with the girls means that the impact of NTR is lessened as well. He is an imposter who doesn't actually have the real bonds with these women.
Just want to point out, but the title isn't just "Netorare God", it's also "Netorase Devil".

Reactions: CulturedGamer

N0ctis007

Nov 27, 2021
I guess there's no more content after the scene where Varrick hugs mom?

As an NTR connoisseur, I thought I'd leave some feedback.

The art is a bit unpolished, but it still looks great. I'm not too sure about the femboys in the game though. What's the narrative purpose for it? Varrick is wearing some short shorts/hot pants, and he is supposed to be one of the NTR antagonists. Not sure what role the elf buddy will play, so I won't comment on his design.

I'd like to give a few bits of advice. NTR fans are not always fans of NTS. This mainly deals with how the MC reacts to the NTR, and how the game dispenses the scenes for the players to view. NTS scenarios are quite simple. The MC witnesses the events and gets horny or he engineers the events to happen. The player naturally sees the events that the MC sees. NTR, on the other hand, has 2 variations. First, we have the MC witnessing an event and being powerless to stop it (and not enjoying it). Secondly, it can be the behind the scenes NTR where he is not aware of it.

To be frank, most western developers are too obsessed with using the first kind of NTR distribution and neglect the "behind the scenes" scenes. Probably because they try to stick to MC's POV religiously. Unless you are intentionally going for the "mystery NTR" gameplay where the MC sees glimpses of things happening without fully realizing the truth, don't be afraid to write scenes that happen away from MC's POV. You could indicate that a scene happened and let the player watch it later in the gallery or "replay room." Or you could even just show the scenes immediately. It's not a big deal.

And the reason why this is a point of contention is because of the narrative constraints involved in writing an NTR story entirely from MC's POV. If the MC has to see the entire NTR arc play out in front of him, it gets increasingly hard to justify why he can't/won't do anything about it. That's why most Japanese NTR games feature an oblivious MC who still has a reason to pursue his dream/quest even though his girl is getting corrupted behind his back.

In this game, the fat guard taking the childhood friend into the building lead to two choices. Looking through the keyhole shows you what happens and she gains corruption points. If you just go to class without looking, she doesn't gain the corruption points even though the same event should have been taking place behind the scenes. Also, I wonder if you will differentiate between the two variations later, one where the MC knows the fatty is blackmailing her and one where he doesn't know. Viewing the scene at home from the reply room just shows you the variation where the MC is looking through the keyhole, even if you just went to class directly.

Anyways, seems like the game is still super early in development. Nothing really needs to be changed, but maybe you could keep in mind that the MC doesn't have to be witnessing all the NTR stuff happening, especially as it gets more and more intense. It can be much hotter if the girls lie to him and he isn't aware of the extent of their corruption until it's too late.

Anyways, it's your story. You can disregard everything I wrote here if it literally goes against your vision or story outline. Good luck.
I understand your point, but for me it's great that he has both types of NTR, I must say that I agree with you on some other point the reincarnation of the MC has a more appropriate personality for a true harem, but that doesn't mean it's not more interesting see how he receives NTR, I love what the creator did "this guy's penis is bigger than the one he had before" hahahaha it's a good argument I hate NTRs it's just the guy has a micropenis and women fall for them others simply because they are bigger XD too simple and silly, I'm a fan of stories with good plot twists, it would be epic to see how after receiving NTR he destroys the soldier when he gains more power for example, or turns the femboy boy into his little girl bitch, like Fuck what a fucking fate that loses all the girls but recovers them epically and becomes the true NTR GOD and is no longer the one who receives it but the one who imparts it

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Hmm curious to see how this will go, I mean if the title is pointing at the MC then the netorare god in my book would imply that the MC would be the one inflicting netorare on others aka he would be the chad stealing women while netorase devil is a bit hard to put a finger on but my personal view would be that since the devil is usually referred to as the father of lies or the deceiver a netorase devil would be someone who runs around seducing a bunch of women and making them love him/her only to then force them to sleep with others, of course it could also be someone who also like the netorare god runs around stealing women but is called a devil instead because of the fact that it's not enough to deal NTR towards the other partner and instead the devil has to turn them all into cucks who enjoy's seeing their lover being stolen.

Would actually be fun to see a NTR start like that, as in the MC get's NTR'd first, then turns into a reversal game since most of the games just focuses on either no NTR, NTR as punishment, bad end or purely optional and lastly with pure NTR games where it's unavoidable. I don't actually know of any game on here where the MC get's NTR'd and then get's a chance to reverse it through out the game, at most I know of some games where in the ending you might get a chance to reverse it but some have it just being a red herring. With that said I also don't know of any games where instead of having a heroine stolen the MC/hero is stolen instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Anyways, seems like the game is still super early in development. Nothing really needs to be changed for the few scenes currently in the game, but maybe you could keep in mind that the MC doesn't have to be witnessing all the NTR stuff happening, especially as it gets more and more intense. It can be much hotter if the girls lie to him and he isn't aware of the extent of their corruption until it's too late.
I agree with this and IIRC even mentioned it on discord before, but the MC does not need to see or even be aware of the NTR scene happening for us players to be aware of it, either by watching it in the replay room or simply the game switches to the scene as the MC lets say goes from one area to the next we get a screen saying (15 minutes earlier) or something like that and then the scene plays out for us players.

And yea we are definitely gonna need something like this for the future, cause it's one thing to watch the fat guy look at Saphiras boobs, it's another thing entirely once she starts bouncing on his dick, the MC can't really watch a scene like that and react the same way lol, he is either gonna lose his mind with rage or will be long gone at that point and will be just masturbating outside.

Dennis_012

Jan 13, 2021
Hmm curious to see how this will go, I mean if the title is pointing at the MC then the netorare god in my book would imply that the MC would be the one inflicting netorare on others aka he would be the chad stealing women while netorase devil is a bit hard to put a finger on but my personal view would be that since the devil is usually referred to as the father of lies or the deceiver a netorase devil would be someone who runs around seducing a bunch of women and making them love him/her only to then force them to sleep with others, of course it could also be someone who also like the netorare god runs around stealing women but is called a devil instead because of the fact that it's not enough to deal NTR towards the other partner and instead the devil has to turn them all into cucks who enjoy's seeing their lover being stolen.

Would actually be fun to see a NTR start that then turns into a reversal game since most of the games just focuses on either no NTR, NTR as punishment, bad end or purely optional and lastly with pure NTR games where it's unavoidable. I don't actually know of any game on here where the MC get's NTR'd and then get's a chance to reverse it through out the game, at most I know of some games where in the ending you might get a chance to reverse it but some have it just being a red herring. With that said I also don't know of any games where instead of having a heroine stolen the MC/hero is stolen instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What game where you describing in the spoiler?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I saw that there was a new update and thought it was about time to give this game a second playthrough. It may be too early to judge, as the story is much shorter than in the demo, but honestly, so far I like the very first version of the game from the demo better. Although the scene with Saphira in the backyard and the subsequent scene with Crowley are well done. The only thing that really bugs me so far is the amount of traps in the game. I mean we have 3 girls and 2 effeminate characters, one of whom is also a villain. I won't be shitting on other people's tastes, I'm always neutral about things as long as they can be skipped, but I still hope this isn't the final character list.

It is not yet clear how the plot will unfold. What choices the character will have and whether he will be able to influence anything at all.

There are still bugs in the game. After the scene with the mother at the academy, it's not clear what to do next. Where to do the meditation. If you go back to the academy, the scene with the first lesson just repeats all over again.

Apr 5, 2022
it's only possible to have an initial perspective of this game, I really liked the art it's pretty decent, although I think it could be even better. The story is pretty interesting and the NTR in this game makes a lot of sense in this world full of cocky bastards who want chips from hot women. I noticed that many say that this game is a netorase, I think it is a netorare, because the NTR happens because of the former owner of the body because he was a failure, the question is that the MC is at a point in the life of that body where everything is already shit, that is the NTR is already done by itself by the former owner of the body, the current MC is just dealing with the consequences. Unfortunately there is not enough content.. I liked it a lot mainly because of the art and NTR in the story, but we need more content.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I love NTR, but this game interests me more because of the combat/sex system. I guess I'll check this out at a later date, when there are new combat sex scenes.....

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Is there meant to be any content beyond Varick's hug? If not, I think I've reached the end. My two cents probably won't sound radically different from anyone else's; there's little content, but what is there looks promising. Two things I want to emphasize in particular. First is that I really like the art style and the character designs, the girls look downright ravishing. Second is that I like seeing a western-fantasy-flavored Xianxia setting, particularly for the NTR genre. The former is because it's like a fresh coat of paint for the familiar genre tropes, the latter is because the xianxia genre works way too well with NTR.

Anyway, hope to see some content beyond teasing soon-ish.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes