RPGM - Netorare God; Netorase Devil [v0.3b] [CulturedGamer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Assman4Life

Finshed the demo. For something that's not even 0.1, the dev did a good job of explaining the premise, world building and setting up expectations for the story. He even managed to throw in a few scenes, something that a lot of games that are less than 0.1 ver don't do

WHAT I LIKED
    - combat is simple
    - no grind
    - FMC is built like a brick house! We need more muscle babes in our H games
    - FMC clothes get destroyed during combat as she takes damage
    - story pacing is good
    - H scenes have lore in them (White-haired chick)

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
    - I could say lack of scenes but that would be silly since this is just a demo. More scenes will naturally be added as development progresses

SPECULATION FOR FUTURE RELEASES
    Based on the game synopsis and in-game content. I think the dev is setting up 2 storylines: One where you do become the "NTR God" and have a bounty of beauties at your beck and call; some of whom you steal from others. The other is where you watch every girl you have the slightest bit of interest in (and vice-versa) get taken away. I hope the dev includes both storylines in the final product

Minor tidbit, but I hope the dev creates a "pure love" path where you stay soley with the FMC. I have a bias for muscle babes and I like vanillia just as much as NTR. With the game's title, though, I won't hold my breath

Great demo! Looking forward to future releases