VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening [v1.0.1] [Azienda]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rundmck

The story is smartly written. Little to no grammatical errors and it all flows nicely. Slow corruption of the FMC which many NTR games fail to depict in a believable manner(most go from 0-100 in a second) is presented as well as it gets in this genre. This is a kinetic novel which doesn't make you grind and gets straight to the meatier section. Little to no filler and it's only there to give the characters more depth. I pretty much played the first playthrough without skipping at all.
    Not many animated frames is the only drawback(though main girl is very hot imo). But for these games, it's the writing and capturing the right mood which matters the most which this game does.
    A very strong 4.5 stars. Keep up the good work. You guys are the best western NTR writers and I look forward eagerly to your next project.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

pekoi36

One of my farvorite game!
    CG:10/10
    Story:10/10
    Ntr:10/10
    And i think update speed really same with NTRman and that's good.
    This game have many ending but i think we don't need many dead end, and maybe if we need some acohol or drugs in game will be good?
    Anyway hope your next game get more sucess! Many thank
  3. 5.00 star(s)

desmosome

[v0.7]

I'll keep it short since this has the same appeal as Azienda's previous game. Western devs that truly gets how NTR stories are supposed to progress are extremely rare. I can't really think of anyone else other than this dev. If you are a fan of classic japanese style NTR, you will like both games from this dev.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dean_athallah

Another excellent game by Azienda, the story and pace of the game is good (with many choices that leads to multiple endings). The story hurts a lot, and it's obviously what we wanted in an NTR genre.

The art is also a lot better than the first game (and getting better with each update), Can't wait for more content.

Notes: Please do support the dev!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JevilVerum

Compared to their first game there are a lot more choices, and their artist has definitely improved his art. The game has both husband's and wife's POV; the sex scenes for now are from her point of view and how she started cheating on him, but I'm sure this is a build-up for the next versions of the game when he'll discover it and live the NTR.

For now, there's a good amount of scenes. In the gallery I saw they will be 35, a very ambitious number for a game developed by a small team. There's no voiceover, but I sincerely prefer it that way... the best voices are the Japanese ones, an English one would probably make me uncomfortable. The NTR is avoidable and I appreciate it, having the possibility of being able to avoid the tragedy makes it more engaging.

For now my vote is 5/5. Obviously there's always room for growth, but I could fill the lack of proper translations of the Japanese masterpieces (Anim/Pin-Point, etc). Can't wait to see their next update.