4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Personally, I really like female characters with navel piercings, as it feels like they are marked as belonging to someone. I hope the author will consider this :D
Hahaha! That's great! Want to hear something hilarious? When my wife and I married, she took out her navel ring because she felt it made her look... I'll be polite and say available.

Wild how the same piece of jewelry can have completely opposite connotations to different people.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Hahaha! That's great! Want to hear something hilarious? When my wife and I married, she took out her navel ring because she felt it made her look... I'll be polite and say available.

Wild how the same piece of jewelry can have completely opposite connotations to different people.
Personally, I really like female characters with navel piercings, as it feels like they are marked as belonging to someone. I hope the author will consider this :D
I've literally never heard of either of these things, I've only ever seen it as a fashion accessory choice LOL -- I can see where your wife is coming from thinking it could lead to the perception of people thinking she's more promiscuous (although I think people who think that are not very... I'll be polite and say less sophisticated. ;) ), but I've never seen a navel ring and thought it was a mark of belonging to another. Maybe that's a cultural difference kind of thing?

Reactions: Cedrog and Sixty

Mookz

Jan 17, 2022
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but should we use the Bug Report Tool for every minor issue, or is there a better way to submit reports? Le Stag
(v0.9.1)

Small grammar/spelling/context issues:
  • I'm happy -> I'm sure you do
  • calmed her down (should be me)
  • 2 hours layer
  • out of the bedroom stark naked (probably meant bathroom?)
  • to to unclasp
  • ou've left for work
  • etc.
Small inconsistencies:
  • Party on friday night, but chat later dates saturday afternoon
  • Ashley calls you sweetie when it's supposed to be cucky (after you allow her to)
  • Not every "No condom" suggestion adds a point in the System App (but most do?)
Dialogue inconsistencies:
  • Chapter 11: Starts with Laura going to Nathan's place after the meal, even if the no meal option was chosen in Chapter 10 (the restaurant progression bug was mentioned here before and got fixed in 0.6?)
  • Chapter 20: Laura talks about anal virginity, even though anal was already established in chapter 19

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020

Mmmmmm... Now you should convince her to put It again on... Perhaps you have to buy her a very precious one, very visibile... Then a round tongue piercing... After some months a labret...

Reactions: Sixty

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Anyone who played the new version is there any guy other than Nathan?
Calm. First she has to do and learn every sex kinks possibile with Nathan, so he can teach her many types of sex. When she will be perfectly teached and corrupted, she will so bored that she will search for others, extreme slutty expertises.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Mmmmmm... Now you should convince her to put It again on... Perhaps you have to buy her a very precious one, very visibile... Then a round tongue piercing... After some months a labret...
Damn. Now in my mind there's a VN with your wife that, slowly, starting to wear piercings again, one at time, and each piercing she wear she becomes more "available" (Sorry Bro Sixty )...

Reactions: Sixty

Tonyinzone

Apr 3, 2020
May i ask if is there any creampied scenes like she told that she was in birth control last chapter and now she's gonna hide his bf to get creampied by Nathan or s.o in the new ver ?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes