4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

forceline0

Sep 23, 2017
Very good writing. Liked the slow buildup, just have some thoughts about it:

1- Feels kinda meanless to say to your girl that "I'am not sure" about the netorase and right after being forced to say "I'am sure" to her friend. I know you are trying to make some kind of choice, but it feels bland when there is no consequence. Also, I know it is a netorase game, but I would be pleased if the choices were more meaningful, maybe sometimes becoming that cuck that likes his wife "cheating" on him(dunno maybe her friend sends things that the girl does behind his back or something).

2- It is a small thing, but I wish I could click in the "message pop up" to open the next text.

Orverall it is a very cool game. Thanks!

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Very lil in the way of visual, its 99.9% reading, with a couple of AI pics sent by the gf. The choices only effect the dialogue and barely at that. In fact I might just be imagining there was a differece. However on my playthrough where I said no, not sure or avoided whatever the red faced emoji choice is, the gf dialogue felt more dom and teasing.

A note on the No and Not Sure choices, they dont matter, if you tell the gf you are not sure if you want it, or in one choice say you dont want to see a pic of the guy she is sucking off, the gf ignores you and bullies you into saying yes and doing what she wants. Not the definition of healthy sharing. One might assume the dev's intention is that route the MC likes being dominated, teased possibly humiliated, but the MC dialogue only ever admits to liking to being teased. When MC says no and gf says too bad she's gonna do it anyway, thats not teasing nor consent. This would explain the cheating tag, yet is counter to the overview making the game out to be a loving cuck game where everything is above board between the MC and gf.

I dont personally like the game, due to it being really just a book where you can't control the speed in which the text appears. Oh yeah forgot to mention the painful text scrolling, and annoying way the gf and her friend keep saying, yeah thought so and horny boy, over and over again. It's not bad in anyway, I just find myself constantly irritated rather than entertained or aroused or interested.

However I am certain people who really enjoy bossy women and being teased will enjoy it.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I do really like the immersive design of the game, but I gotta agree that if you're going to make a game like this, it needs a mobile version. This one also desperately needs a text speed/delay setting as well as I'd much rather be able to read as fast as I'm able rather than be forced to wait for messages. This is especially the case if you're replaying for whatever reason.

Reactions: User_68P

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
There's actually a few different ways the story could be developed with Ashley. It could take a swinger path where you and the gf swing with Ashley and her guy, but it could also go down a path of using Ashley to further tease and cuck you in a couple of different ways. You could end up only getting to watch as Ashley and your gf go off on their adventures without you, or Ashley could try to spark your gf's bi-curiosity and get into your gf's pants herself rather than leave it just to the guys. So many options.

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
Absolutely a great game. I'd give it 10/10 for what it is. Obviously there's some who would rate it lower because not enough pictures, not enough content or for the slowness of the game or w/e but for what it was and what I was expecting it was a great game. Written well, slow burn etc. Needs more. If anyone has any recommendations for games like this, please do send me a msg or something. iirc Mila AI has a good NTRS storyline too. Not a lot of great and wholesome netorase games with nice art out there. Most are straight up just heartbreak NTS that's actually NTR or they're butt ugly "realistic" art.

This game is great and was worth downloading and playing. One of those games I would've kicked myself for missing. That is of course hinging on the fact I like the material. Those who do not, may not like it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as I mentioned before and also a few others.

- an app/gallery/whatever where u can see pictures. clicking a picture will show the MC and his GF past. can be anything. from how they met, first date, dirty talking during an act, etc.

- remove choices if theres no impact on choices.

- the MC feels very passive. maybe thats the idea here? if this is how u want it, go for it, otherwise give choice if we play a dom or sub MC.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes