4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

mikl35

Jan 1, 2022
Not being able to full screen the game is a real pain especially since I'm at 1440p so it's a small window, I'm sure at 4K it'd look hilariously small.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Very nice story~ I suggest show the time in between each sessions, instead of telling explicitly how much hour or minute have past, more immersive

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Very nice story~ I suggest show the time in between each sessions, instead of telling explicitly how much hour or minute have past, more immersive
How would you write/display it? I'm not sure I understand.

Fenu Games

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
oh yeah this is perfect, exactly the kind of execution of this genre that I like and surprisingly good ai art. I would recommend putting a little pop up or something letting people know they can make the game full screen with alt+enter at the start.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
No, swinging is swapping partners, not sharing. Sharing/NTR/cuckold/etc fall under the netorare tag.
i go by site tag definition
There's no netorase tag available in this site as far as I know
thats what the swinging tag is for
this is what is written in the tag rules from f95:
Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
This game could have given much more, but as MC we are too obvious that we have to accept everything, yes we give the girl the power to be a slut, ok, but then we no longer have any control, or way to get angry, in practice we only watch to the stories of how the girl fucks and has fun with other men. Too little as a story, I don't understand what the other two friends are for, to make your girlfriend become a slut, why use friends, hahaahh

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I found out from comments that there are choices. I can't see the responses on my screen just a sliver of the top choice that can be clicked on.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I found out from comments that there are choices. I can't see the responses on my screen just a sliver of the top choice that can be clicked on.
There's no choice. The only "answer" you can utter is "yes" "no" "you should" or emojis. MC has no personality, even when you say no, the game force you to say yes lmao.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
in fact we as MCs just have to read what the bitch does, too small, too obvious, it's a kinetic, not a game

Brother it's not a game, you just have to suffer the horns without saying anything, hahaha

ntrlover1314

Jul 4, 2021
Hi, Dev, your game has potential. I love your game very much. Please keep up the good work.
May I ask if you are planning to make multiple endings for this game, such as the Nathan guy stealing Laura in one of endings?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes