VN - Unity - Netorase Phone [v0.9.1] [Le Stag]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ikeepforgettingmypassword

currently the best netorase game i have ever played. there were some issues that i have faced while playing it tho but seeing as how active the dev is, pretty sure they'll be able to fix it. and to you Dev, you are amazing
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Balub

If you're into cuckolding, this game is the absolute gold-standard: It combines a very atmospheric user interface with super solid mechanics, no grinding or other bs distracting from the main game. The highlights though are definitely the art and even more so the superb writing. This game really ticks all the boxes!
    My favorite game currently and one I'm more than happy to simpport for on patreon!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zulfiqar

You would expect a slow burn ntr game like this to be little more than a proof of concept but this game is already more than ready to be played across multiple sessions. It's game that somehow manages to make timed text messages not just tolerable, but effective in pacing content. Somehow utilizes unity in a way that actually functions and doesn't have me throwing up my hands and praying that engines besides Ren'py are outlawed.

The game does lack concision at some points, and most scenes could use a few more CG, but these criticisms are quite minor.

This game really just works for me but be warned if you desire nonlinearity or expect CG for the vanilla parts of the game you will be disappointed. You will also be disappointed if you want BBC, ugly bastard, or any other ntr trope that are genre mainstays for a reason.

I'm hoping the dev branches out into those and many other directions as this is a rock solid foundation for a game that's already worth playing but has a ton of room to grow.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

slaphappygreg

Lots of AI art and when vanilla choices are made they are never shown. Pretty much the illusion of choice if you ever want to see anything. During my run i attempted a more vanilla run but was eventually pigeonholed into saying yes or very yes at around the act 2/3 point.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

bederel637

Given this is my first foray into netorase, this was so good I genuinely got irrationally mad and rage quit. Getting cucked ain't for me, but this was well done (except the save system clusterfuck which needs work). The writing does seem kind of meh sometimes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Dungeridoo

This is a delightful little game. I'm in love with the presentation, the characters, and the story. It's both straightforward and immersive. The text messages and general phone-focused pov angle is deeply satisfying for me. The girlfriend and Ashley are a treat, being both teasing and enticing while trying to gently test the player's boundaries. It's very clear the player's girlfriend adores him, and she is constantly reiterating that fact. Even when she teases and taunts, it's clear that she's doing so because she believes the player will be excited, not simply to be mean. The little moments in between the teasing and sex, where the couple is just sharing casual texts and communicating normally, establish a relationship that clearly extends outside just the netorase and this fleshes out the characters nicely. All that serves to make the teasing and eventual NTS that much better.

I've been waiting for exactly this kind of work for a long time, I love what's here, and I'm eager to see where it goes.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

nkorruy

Excellent writing. A very interesting new perspective with extremely sleekly designed UX, all buttons just work and serve a purpose.
    Negative: lack of "image grouping" many images are too well lit with similar posture. It needs to be more rough for additional immersion.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

FlozelFlowsWell

This is one of the most well crafted games on the site. It seems simple at first, just a phone UI and a conversation between boyfriend and girlfriend, but the simplicity is what makes it feel authentic, and the writing is done in a believable way, making it an incredibly immersive experience. I think NTS fans crave something that feels genuine, because if you can't buy in, the whole fantasy and all the fun go out the window. This game does the best job at maintaining that authenticity and evolving the plot in a believable and thoughtful way.

Eventually more characters get introduced, each with a unique personality and relationship to MC, and the game evolves into this incredibly engaging ecosystem.

For anyone into NTS specifically, this is as good as it gets. Dialogue options allow you to explore the dynamic between Laura and MC as either a Dom or a Sub, and there's some incredibly colorful language that paints sex scenes in a completely different light based on alignment. The text alone is exceptional, but there's also some absolutely stellar art in this game.

The art is AI, but you can tell there is a massive amount of effort and work put in to ensure characters look consistent and everything is made to align perfectly with each scene. This is handedly some of the best use of AI art I've seen on the site thus far.

I think what really makes this game special is how new it is, and how much potential it already has despite that. This simple concept alone has the potential to expand exponentially, which makes this an exciting game to follow long term. Will there be new partners for Laura? More girls introduced to MC? As each girl gets introduced to MC, what kind of power dynamic will he have with them? Why are they going to send him teasing pics and what reason do they have to engage with his kink, and how does the balance of power change between MC different people? There is so much ground to explore, I really can't recommend this game enough.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Bertthc

A nicely written game. So far quite linear but shows a lot of opportunities for future branches, choices etc. I do hope the creator will incorporate this in time.
    I like the pacing of the game. Tease is slow but not too slow (for me anyway).. and after each update you end wanting to see where it will lead. To me that is the key indicator that its a good game :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

User_68P

Version reviewed: [0.7.1]

Pros:
    - Excellent sharing game. No blackmail, drugs or mindcontrol (yay!). It's still "spicy" in how things play out, mainly in writing.
    - Good storybuilding, no strange illogical acts.
    - Dom and sub "paths" are now in the game which adds flavor.
    - Several interludes (e.g. girlfriend sends a naughty picture and asks MC to have sex that night) have been added which adds a feeling of a good relationship.
    - Active communicating developer.

Cons:
    - I'm a fast reader, I would like a setting to speed up the text to my preference. ( Although sometimes a pause before getting a follow up message can add some anticipation. )
    - Sometimes it is a bit tricky to know if a response is a "dom" or "sub" choice, or if it has any impact at all.
    - The images created by the AI model. Cute images which are nice but not spicy. I would prefer a more photorealistic model.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

tornosempre1

Unfortunately I was thinking of a much better and different game, but it is becoming a monologue of the girl, she tells how and when she fucks with her lover, indeed, perhaps he is becoming her boyfriend, while we as MC, are just idiots who read, the game it would have deserved 5 stars if we could use a positive or negative answer in the options, but the two options that the Dev gave us are identical, indeed, in many cases, useless, another game empty of a real plot. Sin
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rdmstranger

Even though the game apparently happens in a universe where smartphones don't record videos, this is a very creative and interesting approach to VNs. Definitely different from what I'm used to playing.

I really recommend it if you don't mind a limited amount of visuals, it's probably the most immersive game I've played so far.

Edit: The author has addressed in-game on the latest update the lack of smartphones videos. I'm curious to see if that's something to look forward to in the future.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

baka

this is a VN with some AI pictures and phone-texting between a couple. the relationship is strange. you can answer in different ways but you have no saying in anything, some choices are just some emoji that I don't know the reason why. the narrative is quite bad. its soulless. sometimes she act mean and without empathy. this was his fetish but it seems to be more hers. is he just a father letting his daughter party with friends and hookup? why is this VN called Netorase Phone?
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Jake333555

0.6.3 Review
    The game seems nice, but I feel like I'm not the targeted audience here. That's why I was a little conflicted when setting the score, but in the end I feel like this is just a very good game that is not fitted for me.

I don't have much experience with AI CGI but the one surprisingly isn't so bad looking for me, and it even made me give this title a shot.

The story seems well written. I'm not sure if my choices here are meaningful, but it's nice that the dev written them in a way that player does not feel uncomfortable if some kind of a kink is suggested. I'm not consuming NTR games on daily basics, so a lighter experience was what I needed.

There are also some debug settings that allows player to force a dominant or submissive relationship if he wants to, which I used and I'm glad the dev thought about it. The thing I miss is an option to allow fast-forward unseen text, but that's just a minor thing.

In the end I'm glad I gave this game a chance, but like I said at the beginning, It's not for me. The thing I missed the most is CGI with MC and his GF, but that's not what this game is about.

Good Luck for the dev with the further development and have a nice day to whoever cared to read this review!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

SluttySuccubus69

I love your game so much! I've played it 4 times already trying to explore alternate routes.

If I could recommend a few things to improve gameplay experience would be:

1) allowing us to skip chapters and/or select to jump between them with multiple route choices for each chapter like if you want to go positive Ashley or Lesbian interest (I noticed you have an app called Memories to do that so I'm sure you're already aware and working on it)

2) More variety in responses and replies from Laura. I found very often that my choices only give 1-2 line difference and generally result in the same direction of conversation flow so it feels like your choice doesn't really matter. It would be nice if she either rewarded you for putting more effort into the response or rewarded someone else if she didn't feel appreciated (for example you just respond with an emoji which she could consider lazy and unappreciative of her going out of her way to feel comfortable with MCs kink)

3) More Ashley and maybe even Tara experiences, perhaps after Laura reaches a certain level of comfort with Nathan and their "relationship" grows that she could finally feel bad enough to allow MC to experiment with Ashley, Tara, and the new girl that I thought I saw a sneak preview to?)

4) Some expansion on the Squaregram app could be interesting, maybe by liking the other girls pictures Laura gets jealous and either that's where you can introduce the threesome and/or lesbianism with the other girls. Please don't cut MC out of this though, allow him to participate and possibly include an alternative or additional scene that could exclude him with Nathan or one of the other guys instead. I really enjoy variety and replayability so while this is more work it will help you in the long run.

5) More pictures of Laura, Ashley, Tara, and any other girls please! The more the better, especially when it comes to text games where MC has minimal visual interaction it keeps us invested and coming back to play. 6

6) Finally, if you could figure out a way to either let us keep our gallery or unlock all pictures would be amazing (even if locked behind a patreon code or gifted to the player by completing the game). As an achievement hunter myself I love to unlock all pictures and routes so the less locked out I am of content the better.

Thank you for reading this and taking my thoughts into consideration, I will be keeping an eye on your progress and am excited to see where you take it!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

jt_richie

love this game! But the chat at least from players pov seems a bit too dry at least in comparison to laura. Feels like laura needs a bigger d tho. One that got her seriously worried if she's going to get fully addicted to
  17. 5.00 star(s)

deviousstorm

A very good game, still in development interested to see where it goes! I've really enjoyed more positive netorase content and hoping this just doesn't turn into another one of those... awful feel bad stories.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

YumiNoPico

Insanely thrilling and arousing game! Must play for who likes hotwife and netorase!

The game has a slow burn pace, but not too slow tho. The things spicy up in a good pace. The wife is pretty and don't have a unreal body. She is always cute and the dialogues are great! Ash is perfect too; a horny friend that, in secret, want to fuck MC. Slow corruption is great!
  19. 2.00 star(s)

saltySpeedo

Two stars; one star is because it doesn’t bug. This game is a perfect example of how a fetish can be inserted into something, trick people into drinking cat piss . The writing is so bad it made me want to die. It could have been written by an AI chatbot; it certainly reads like one.

IdiotFemc: Uwuwiii, I can’t wait!

IdiotFemc: [Descriptor]

IdiotFemc: [Descriptor]

IdiotFemc: Initiate MC interact

IdiotMc: Ok, yes! :love:
    IdiotMc: Awooga Awooga

Rinse repeat

If you’ve ever wondered how someone could be locked in conversation at a party and still manage to write 15 paragraphs of text, gentlemen, I have just the game for you!

As for the Visuals, it’s generic AI work. You’ve probably seen it dozens of times on some boomer’s Facebook page.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

YASUO996

Best game i've ever tried, yeah i might exaggerating every of my reviews but not for this one. The best and more detailed netorase characters ever. I downloaded thousands of games, for sure every ntr/ntrs, just to finally fall on this one.. which made me understand what a real game actually is. 10/10