VN - Ren'Py - Netorase with Kaede [v0.2] [MosValin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

Very Hot! Gets to the fucking fast and the wife design is just amazing, love her huge tits :love: Hope to see more interracial/queen of spades and harder NTR in the game soon. Keep up the good work dev (y)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ItsDaBoy22

It gets into the action pretty much right off the bat and is currently a 10 to 15 mins of gameplay(Visual novel). The model is what really catch my eye because it clearly has some inspiration from artist like metal owl, kunaboto, and even drechef which is a nice change of pace. Its a very unique style that could work in 3D just needs a bit more polish to the model. The story is very simple and straight forward as on now. The sex scene definitely need some work since some of it looks a bit odd but still has a lot of potential so I look forward to how it will improve the animation
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Emptyplanet

There's only a few scenes but the model is pretty hot and I like the direction the game is taking. It's honestly more of a 3.5 but I'm giving it 4 stars due to its potential.

The dialogue is a little lacking, there isn't much of a rapport between the MC and his wife and the game seems to prefer to rush to the 'sessions' more than exploring the themes of an NTS couple.

I think the game would flow a lot better and be hotter if after these sessions the MC and Kaede talked about it, what they liked about it, what their boundaries are, teasing, establishing expectations.

All of this builds believability and tension, atm it sort of plays out like a gallery selector without the UI for it. The developer isn't a bad writer, just that I feel he's rushing things.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

A_Dolphin

The game is a very straight forward Netorase kinetic visual novel. As this point the game is fairly short with about 10 minutes of story most of which is scenes.

Positives: The game has a nice mix of CG’s and animations for each scene. There are 6-7 scenes 4 NTR sessions and 3 husband and wife related events. Kaede the Wife has a “unique” design. The game gets straight to the point and doesn’t spend too long developing characters before jumping into the action (for better or worse).

Negative: Several scenes have an obnoxious Black void as the background. Some of the animations especially the BJ and Solo Cowgirl feel far less polished than the others.