Seeking Netori games that turn into netorare

AMoistLlama

Jun 19, 2018
I'm looking for a game where you start out in total control of the situation, and your girl only does other people when you give her permission. However, as time passes, the girl begins to stop caring what you think and begin to go for the other people on her own, without you involved. If the player never tells the girl to start going out with other guys, she never would have started cheating in the first place. Is there anything like that out there?

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
"The adventurous couple" can be said to be similar to what you are requesting, not exact though. You start with sharing and then there is an option to move towards ntr. But you are not actually in total control imo in the game as its central theme is sharing if you stop her from fucking others after sometime it game over since it defeats the central theme but you still have few options of selecting whom she can fuck.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I'm looking for a game where you start out in total control of the situation, and your girl only does other people when you give her permission. However, as time passes, the girl begins to stop caring what you think and begin to go for the other people on her own, without you involved. If the player never tells the girl to start going out with other guys, she never would have started cheating in the first place. Is there anything like that out there?
Great tastes you got there friend! ;D You might find A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust appropriate to your specific likings. I believe it checks off most of what you were looking for. In that, the husband willingly shares her wife, but eventually, you have the option to steer the wife onto a path of NTR and debauchery behind the husband's back.

Oh, and Marina's cuckolding report might be another series that might tickle your fancy with respect to the flavours you had in mind.

Last edited: