4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

capu2

May 15, 2018
title_back1.png

Overview:
A year has passed since Kenji lent his beloved wife to another man.
Kenji, the protagonist, is gradually feeling stuck in a rut with the same old playtime.
He confesses his feelings to his wife, Marina, and decides to look for a new single man.
The man Kenji finds as his new lender is an ordinary, pleasant, middle-aged man.
Although she thinks he's a bit of a jerk, Marina agrees to Kenji's offer.
But she didn't know.
However, what she didn't know was that the man was a "sex pro" who had appeared in numerous films as an adult film actor. ......​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-20
Release Date: Japanese 2014-08-22, English Patch 2021-07-12
Original Title: 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告2 CASE.元AV男優&敏感妻
Developer: Atelier Sakura
Translator: Capu2
Censored: Yes
Version: Version 1
Language: English/Japanese
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Others: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

title_back1.png dcf3baa5402f70d378ef81b8dbdd8b078e2e4bea92968911eea1c5c0bddad8dc.jpg b8cbdadaf11ba3aa2d446bc42e01c3f7d18f455d9c89c58070043b28cd2c81c7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
After 4 years of waiting we finally get game 2 to complete trilogy, the game a good chunk of people say is the best in series and excited to find out for my self. The wait may have been long but its over now ntr bros happy marina day.

On a side note lets give it up for capu2 he's been a constant force of ntr visual novels and his translation are top quality and he is the shining hope for Atelier Sakura games in English , if u can spare some money please consider buying him a coffee( the next game on his list is a story about quadruplets and their brother).

Thanks for the translation post capu and thanks for your hard work

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
After 4 years of waiting we finally get game 2 to complete trilogy, the game a good chunk of people say is the best in series and excited to find out for my self. The wait may have been long but its over now ntr bros happy marina day.

On a side note lets give it up for capu2 he's been a constant force of ntr visual novels and his translation are top quality and he is the shining hope for Atelier Sakura games in English , if u can spare some money please consider buying him a coffee( the next game on his list is a story about quadruplets and their brother).

Thanks for the translation post capu and thanks for your hard work
so capu is taking a break from translating ntr?

andre-heus

Apr 7, 2020
Finally! Thank you for your hard work capu, have been waiting to get my hands on the second part before I wanted to start experiencing the Marina story.

LibraRW

Dec 2, 2019
Thank you, Capu2!! I appreciate you work hard to translate Marina 2 and bring it for us to enjoy. :D

capu2

May 15, 2018
Side Note:

Expect some "wild sentences". Majiro (the game's engine) sometimes omits words or sentences in the game after I translated the game.

I don't have the proper tools for it after all. (But still, a huge thanks to Infernoplex)

If you know someone who can hack games, contact me

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes