4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
There is some error in Japanese Language that i am unable to understand,, so the game wont start
From my experience with Japanese game :

1. If the folder written by kanji hiragana or Katakana try with alphabet like "Marina cukolding 1,2,3"

2. If the title too long like "Marina enjoyed with other man because husband like netorase so much" try to simple it like "husband Marina is cuck"

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Two things
1. Does anyone have a 100 percent save?
2. The next Atelier Sakura game I'm hoping for is Aisuru Tsuma to 10-nin no Kako Otoko there is already a page asking for translation it looks good so if you are looking for more NTR content from Atelier that seems more in line with the husband slowly finding out his wife is cheating on him rather than him asking her that game looks like that is what it is I don't know for sure but the description kinda makes it seem like that I hope it gets enough backing to be translated.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Two things
2. The next Atelier Sakura game I'm hoping for is Aisuru Tsuma to 10-nin no Kako Otoko there is already a page asking for translation it looks good so if you are looking for more NTR content from Atelier that seems more in line with the husband slowly finding out his wife is cheating on him rather than him asking her that game looks like that is what it is I don't know for sure but the description kinda makes it seem like that I hope it gets enough backing to be translated.
Unfortunately, I'm working on a vanilla game right now. Yep, it's a full 180-degree turn. I'll think about it once I'm done

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately, I'm working on a vanilla game right now. Yep, it's a full 180-degree turn. I'll think about it once I'm done
I understand I was hoping someone else would translate it though since I am watching your by me a coffee page and saw that but I have a feeling that not many people who translate like Atelier games because there are others I've been waiting on but I guess not only will Aisuru Tsuma to 10-nin no Kako Otoko but so will Swapping Party, and then there is another one that has the same setting as swapping party I can't remember the name and Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story until you can get them I wish there were others out there who translated Atelier games like you

Last edited:

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
so it doesnt work, and when I look in task manager it says "suspended" on status, nothing happens at all after I run it as admin with jap, it "works" if I just normally click on it (opens the client) but I get the error. T_T

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
I heard the engine for this game was shit, that's why nobody wanted to translate it, how did it go?

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
Two things
the game title translates to something like wife and 10 past men. As someone who's played it, its the husband asking about his wife's past relationships before they met and her telling him which gets him excited. The story is a straight railroad with no options which is ok cause the story is good but the game is netorase not netorare and shes not cheating on the MC.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes