4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I played thru twice but I can't seem to get Marina side of the story I only have the husband and Nakamura side what am I missing?

Reactions: Rastafoo

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Unfortunately, I'm working on a vanilla game right now. Yep, it's a full 180-degree turn. I'll think about it once I'm done
How about the AV sister series ? If I'm not mistaken I recall you posted a screenshot of your translation about that I really thought that its gonna be next after Marina series

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Should try this one, is also from the same artist !!!

[Lune Team Bitters] Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 -Onna Kyoushi Zuma Marika no Baai
[ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる2 -女教師妻・茉莉花の場合 _title5.jpg

svsky

Nov 24, 2018
Don’t hammer the ctrl button too much or don’t skip dialogues too much
Still no, only to turn the page to a fixed place will directly exit

But thank you for translating the game and sharing it!

Xavier123

Aug 9, 2017
Hmm...are the language packs properly installed on your PC?

I think those gibberish words are jap characters that can't be read by your computer
I don't actually think so because the buttons with which i can choose the options are in normal japanese characters, only that message seems to show up in that gibberish.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
First game was good and the second one is even better.
I don't think I want to try the third one, I've read some bad reviews about it, saying there's kinda an rape scene in the end, anyway it's not something I mind, but it has no place in a netorase game, especially in an Atelier Sakura game.
So I'm gonna stick with this games ending, as canon ending of this series for me. :BootyTime:
I think it's worth it. It's just a game after all xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moiraine™
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes