4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Who else ? I enjoyed Marina 1 the most . I still think that the college stud is the best partner of Marina , just need to improve
it's because I didn't play it yet. Cus don't know if this game goes beyond the netorase, like an netorare ending or something.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
it's because I didn't play it yet. Cus don't know if this game goes beyond the netorase, like an netorare ending or something.
None of the games go full netorare despair.

Game 2 is much more netorase focused.

Game 3 is more about denial and has more netorare vibes.

Just don't expect any of these games to crush your soul by the end.

Reactions: 10xRecoil

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

actually, I'd be happier with just netorare scenes than an netorare ending.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

Game 1 also has a netorare vibes (because there are so many lies in Marina's report like they didn't go raw after the 8 condoms were used) but it was also the most tamed NTR of all the series .

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Game 1 also has a netorare vibes (because there are so many lies in Marina's report like they didn't go raw after the 8 condoms were used) but it was also the most tamed NTR of all the series .
And that's a funny fact, cus she actually develops feelings for the AV actor, and yet she doesn't go this far, everything happens in the husband's sight, you can see pretty much everything in his route.

Reactions: Dorf56

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
And that's a funny fact, cus she actually develops feelings for the AV actor, and yet she doesn't go this far, everything happens in the husband's sight, you can see pretty much everything in his route.
Ironic isn't it and their h-scenes are so short and boring to me compare to Nakamura-kun, who had lots and lots of all night bnging and overnight stay that Marina is always tired in the end but still end up being cucked in this series . AS really screw up their first game because of that nonsense Nakamura cucking

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I have bug when marina and yamashita going to have orgasm on "Second scene" ((Marina POV) the game close by itself.

anyone also have this bug?

Arquien04

Oct 18, 2020
I have bug when marina and yamashita going to have orgasm on "Second scene" ((Marina POV) the game close by itself.

anyone also have this bug?
Yeah, my game always crashes at that scene. To add to that, the game also closes itself sometimes if I use the skip all function.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I've heard theres an audio drama where its mentioned Marina had a little adventure without Kenji knowing, is there any truth to this?

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal
May 3, 2019
Is there a way to increase the size of the game window? When I'm in full screen, it isn't actually full screen, just the normal small game window surrounded by black

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a way to increase the size of the game window? When I'm in full screen, it isn't actually full screen, just the normal small game window surrounded by black
I use this app in those circumstances -

Direct link -

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes