4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bluere

Jul 22, 2021
is anyone else getting a trojan report for this game? windows defender keeps flagging the exe

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
I can't figure out how to play Marina's scenes without the game crashing. They always crash for me at the same point, skipping or not skipping through makes no difference whatsoever. First CG for example crashes at the exact same point every time right after her first orgasm. Very frustrating.

Leboyasoy

Aug 9, 2020
I can't figure out how to play Marina's scenes without the game crashing. They always crash for me at the same point, skipping or not skipping through makes no difference whatsoever. First CG for example crashes at the exact same point every time right after her first orgasm. Very frustrating.
same here any solution i cant fap properly:oops:

Saemrath

Jul 27, 2021
Late to the party but if it can help someone. In order to prevent scene 1 and 2 from crashing I had to play scene 3 first, then 2 and finally 1.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
I play the game (fast skipped the second time), then at the gallery (it seems I have to see her perspective scenes to unlock a second run?) it closes and everything dissapears, as if I hadn't unlocked anything. Saves and all gone :(

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes