4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I've heard theres an audio drama where its mentioned Marina had a little adventure without Kenji knowing, is there any truth to this?
Maybe it's contained in one of these three audio dramas with Marina ( , , ).

Reactions: Kotobiki

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Maybe it's contained in one of these three audio dramas with Marina ( , , ).
I tried to download it to get its CG, but I couldn't, if anyone has it, could you share it?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I tried to download it to get its CG, but I couldn't, if anyone has it, could you share it?
I found only the first one ( from ). Use GARbro for extracting (but the drama uses the main picture + a few blurred CGs from games).
upd: , but only audio+text script.

Last edited:

Stalkyce98

Mar 18, 2018
Unable to view Marina's scenes to unlock her route. I took the advice not to jump too much, but no matter how fast the game always crashes in the same place. I managed to subdue scenes 4 to 7, but the first 3, impossible. Does anyone have any tips for getting over it?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Unable to view Marina's scenes to unlock her route. I took the advice not to jump too much, but no matter how fast the game always crashes in the same place. I managed to subdue scenes 4 to 7, but the first 3, impossible. Does anyone have any tips for getting over it?
Try to use the full save.

Cog14

Feb 27, 2022
Anyone else crashing? The app doesn't work for me and gives me an ffopen error

drew-pz45

Mar 24, 2022
I still get the error when I launch the game even though I change my region and language of my pc

Last edited:

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
anyone know how to fix this bug everytime it crash on scene gallery and each time i open again it start all over again the whole gallery is gone

Reactions: sergyo_ml
Sep 26, 2021
Anon cannot be reach, I cant use Mega, Mixdrop has a problem, and Nopy is shut down. Now how do i play this game let alone download it.

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Anon cannot be reach, I cant use Mega, Mixdrop has a problem, and Nopy is shut down. Now how do i play this game let alone download it.
Anonfiles, Mega and Mixdrop links work fine on my end...
Try this torrent if you're still having trouble downloading it:

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I played all 3 of these visual novels over the last few days and IMO this one is the best of the three because I believe Yamashita (the former AV actor) was the only one of the three guys Marina was loaned out to who didn't try to convince her into staying with him. Yamashita stayed true to what Kenji (the husband) asked him to do - sexually gratify Marina and rekindle Kenji's fetish. I did think Yamashita came close to professing his possible love for Marina when they were in the bathtub on the day of their last meeting. I also believe that if Marina had allowed Yamashita to go bareback at an earlier tryst, she may have been the one who would fall in love with Yamashita (at least with his cock and/or sexual expertise), similar to what happened in number 3, though not as dark as was the case in 3.

There are a few games that I wish would never end and this series is one of them. Thanks to Atelier Sakura for developing the games and Capu2 for his outstanding translations.

Reactions: Rastafoo and cdvz23
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes