4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Xavier123

Aug 9, 2017

step by step instruction.
Ok thanks i got it working with this tutorial. I mistook the region as system locale and didn't actually the sys-loc.

Also for anyone trying this, watch out that you don't tick the unicode option, that will also hinder you from playing.

aordd69

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
My god this game is fucking amazing. It blows the first game out of the water.

Just finished the husband route and just starting watching the wife perspective scenes.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2019
The game is running perfectly fine but everytime I try to save, I get this error. Is it only me? Can't save at all.
My system locale is already in Japanese and I've changed the exe name to english as well.
Error.jpg

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone knows how to play as Marina in the heroine selection ? and last two scenes are missing? do I have to restart the game ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
To get alternate route, watch all the wife perspective scenes in the gallery. They unlock after beating the game and should be on page 2.
So after watching all the wife perspective scenes in the gallery , I have to beat the game again as Kenji?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Lmao, not only do you get cucked, but you have to write a fucking report on it?

(Jk ofc, never played the game. Its just that the name is so strange to me)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can't believe that my favorite character was NTR'ed in this one damn AS is so cruel it was suppose to be Kenji only

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes