Seeking netori games with corruption

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
So, basically I'm looking for a game similar to the popular NTR (netorare) genre but instead you get the POV of the chad (the one doing the NTR) instead of the cuck. Any art style is welcome but I prefer 2dcg with animation or sprite-based elements.
A similar game that I liked is NTR Legend but it's pretty short. NTR homestay hits the art/animation style that I want but sadly, it doesn't have the chad POV.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Netori games will generally focus on the corruption angle, and not explore the cucking stuff too much. The fact that the targets are married milfs will be brought up occasionally, but it's not the primary focus.

I like Ochiru Hitozuma. Mainly about corruption, but there is definitely netori themes in there. On the western front, you could try The Tyrant. Pretty satisfying stuff being a giga chad and taking over the household. SAZ mod is mandatory.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
FYI I didn't play these long since netori isn't my thing, but they all seem to fit the bill. Also check the dedicated thread.

The Breaker
This
Waifu Academy
Netori games will generally focus on the corruption angle, and not explore the cucking stuff too much. The fact that the targets are married milfs will be brought up occasionally, but it's not the primary focus.

I like Ochiru Hitozuma. Mainly about corruption, but there is definitely netori themes in there. On the western front, you could try The Tyrant. Pretty satisfying stuff being a giga chad and taking over the household. SAZ mod is mandatory.
Thanks for the suggestions. The Breaker and Ochiru Hitozuma looks nice. Will try them both out.
Not really a fan of Waifu Academy's art style. They all look the same to me though I might try it in the future if my tastes change haha.
Played The Tyrant and I actually enjoyed it though the gameplay got repetitive.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
: Stealing and corrupting Aunt, Nieces
: Stealing Mom, Sister, Teacher, Aunt
: Stealing your sister from her douchebag boyfriend, Stealing Reverent wife
No More Secrets : Stealing your Niece from her cheating boyfriend, Stealing mom from stepdad, Stealing your bestfriend gf, stealing your enemy sister
The Wish : Stealing landlady from her husband later found out this landlady is your mom
Away From Home : One of the best Netori game on this site
A Mother's Love : Stealing and corrupting your GF Mom, and your teacher wife, probably later stealing all of your gf father harem
Our Red String : Stealing your friend & rival GF
Oath of Loyalty : Stealing mom, aunt
Midnight Paradise : Stealing Mom
Second Chance : Stealing mom, sister
Being A Dik : Best games of all rounds
Treasure of Nadia : Stealing neighbor's Wife & Daughters
Lust Epidemic : Stealing your friend mom