Seeking netori (?) games

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
If you don't mind Japanese games, take a look at Studio Pork's VNs. I know for sure that this one and this one having endings where the MC impregnates the wife and the husband thinks it's his. I haven't gotten around to playing the others but I wouldn't be surprised if they have similar endings.

For western VNs, you could try Away from Home and Taking Advantage if you haven't already. In Away from Home, the MC can impregnate Janet and her husband thinks it's his... for now, at least. I don't know how that plot will end. In Taking Advantage, the brother's daughters can be the MC's, depending on the choices you make in a flashback.
My favorite VN of theirs is Former Delinquent Wife Hinako, it's got a cute story, the wife is very hot, and it's justified NTR because her husband is a deadbeat and an asshole, you even steal his daughter (emotionally) from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaGuts

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
" or will you give in to your carnal desires and possibly destroy what's left of your relationship? " ...or will this destruction make a way for stronger yet more unusual connection between you 2 as he learns to maybe enjoy it?
sth i would have added. anyways rare kind of netori so i will jump right into it

EDIT: i finished it. my personal review is that we have a very solid 1st release & i am happy for more

Last edited:

Hi kon

Jul 6, 2024
Can't say about japanese games, but in western such theme is super rare. Devs doesn't want to create a actual bully mc.

Although you can actually try this
But I'm the Bad Guy? kinetic novel where you witness a life of some bad guy. Second release and he already corrupt two girls.

Battle of the Bulges shitty sandbox system, bad humor for my taste, TOO big forms, mc a little retarded, but still bully of sorts. And if you do everything right, you'll get the humilation scene for mc rival.

Away from Home I can't call mc a bully here, but he does humilate his cousin by fucking his mom in front of him a few times.

Hi kon

Jul 6, 2024
Hi anyone know the game name where the mc and his friend are business partner and his friend neglects his wife where mc start seduction the friend's wife

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Secret Courses

Something a bit different. Here the netori target is not in a relationship but your friend is madly in love with her. At first, I was wondering if this could really be considered netori but the game does a good job of showing the friend's jealousy and insecurity as you get closer to her (I recommend choosing the option that shows the friend's perspective when the option comes up). For me, it fits but I'm curious to know how other netori fans feel about this. Give it a try.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Secret Courses

Something a bit different. Here the netori target is not in a relationship but your friend is madly in love with her. At first, I was wondering if this could really be considered netori but the game does a good job of showing the friend's jealousy and insecurity as you get closer to her (I recommend choosing the option that shows the friend's perspective when the option comes up). For me, it fits but I'm curious to know how other netori fans feel about this. Give it a try.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the game has enough development and screentime to where the MC feels like the MC, then I'd count scenes in the friend's perspective as somewhat netori, though it borderlines netorare. The scenes have to not feel like the player is experiencing it as the friend, but rather just viewing it from his point of view, like if we can hear the friend's mental voice while shit is happening then imo that's netorare.

I personally wouldn't mind the latter anyways as long as the scene still primarily focuses on the MC's pov, but I know some if not most might.

On a slightly unrelated topic, I personally am not as into netori where the other male being affected gets hurt, especially if its either a friend or good person. Now if the other male is a douchebag or not showing the girl the love she deserves, then sign me up :BootyTime:
"Netori" where the other person is a good person but they aren't being hurt is also fine for me, whether they're oblivious to the girl cheating or they are actually into it, in which case I guess that's more cheating or swinging respectively than netori (or just netorase from the other male's perspective).

Reactions: hysepReC

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
If the game has enough development and screentime to where the MC feels like the MC, then I'd count scenes in the friend's perspective as somewhat netori, though it borderlines netorare. The scenes have to not feel like the player is experiencing it as the friend, but rather just viewing it from his point of view, like if we can hear the friend's mental voice while shit is happening then imo that's netorare.

I personally wouldn't mind the latter anyways as long as the scene still primarily focuses on the MC's pov, but I know some if not most might.

On a slightly unrelated topic, I personally am not as into netori where the other male being affected gets hurt, especially if its either a friend or good person. Now if the other male is a douchebag or not showing the girl the love she deserves, then sign me up :BootyTime:
"Netori" where the other person is a good person but they aren't being hurt is also fine for me, whether they're oblivious to the girl cheating or they are actually into it, in which case I guess that's more cheating or swinging respectively than netori (or just netorase from the other male's perspective).
To be clear, the game is 99% MC perspective and you can disable the friend's pov scenes if you don't want to see them (they only happen when the MC is off-screen). I liked seeing them because they give you a better idea of what kind of person the friend is and how strong his feelings for the LI are. A lot of the times in netori routes, the guy being cucked is a very minor character in the story, if he even appears at all. It's more impactful this way to me. But I can understand your opinion.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
To be clear, the game is 99% MC perspective and you can disable the friend's pov scenes if you don't want to see them (they only happen when the MC is off-screen). I liked seeing them because they give you a better idea of what kind of person the friend is and how strong his feelings for the LI are. A lot of the times in netori routes, the guy being cucked is a very minor character in the story, if he even appears at all. It's more impactful this way to me. But I can understand your opinion.
Can't agree more. For me a well done netori should emphasize all three parties in a substantial way: MC, LI, and LI's significant other/ admirer. A lack of attention toward the third party makes the supposedly netori story feel like plain cheating. Whether the third party is oblivious about the LI's change of heart (like Adam in Away from Home), or they are too timid to confess (like the guy in Secret Courses and MC's stepbro from Futa's World of NTR), or have some sick enjoyment from the relationship between MC and LI (like Cody from Away from Home), a netori story should have some screentime to display their own psychological turmoil to elevate the whole experience of netori.