Seeking Netori games

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Bro..you are a lifesaver...tqsm..Can u pls recommend games like bad company, once in a lifetime, polarity?
Well that would depend on what you like about those games. I haven't played the first 2 but it looks like they're all sort of mystery stories, in which case I would recommend Depraved Awakening or City of Broken Dreamers. I saw you mention a milf scene in one comment. If you like milf action, I would recommend Away From Home which also features a good bit of Netori.

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Well that would depend on what you like about those games. I haven't played the first 2 but it looks like they're all sort of mystery stories, in which case I would recommend Depraved Awakening or City of Broken Dreamers. I saw you mention a milf scene in one comment. If you like milf action, I would recommend Away From Home which also features a good bit of Netori.
Bro thank u so much and pls play 1st two games and they are awesome..I've already played these games XD.

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Bro this is what I like: School setting, Rape Fantasy, Milf, Perfect Body Structure, Hardcore Sex, Good Story, NO sandbox (only VN), Renpy:)

Before u say I have played these games: Being a DIK, Lancaster Boarding School, Polarity, Once in a lifetime, Become a Rockstar, A mother,s love, Away from home, and some other games.

Can u pls recommend games like these :)
[PS: I know I'm a pervert and I'm asking too much.
Help me if could]

Last edited:

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Bro one more thing I like mostly contents with school girls, college girls, teachers, teenagers like that kinda stuff...!!! Peace bro

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Bro one more thing I like mostly contents with school girls, college girls, teachers, teenagers like that kinda stuff...!!! Peace bro
Ok I'll start with the two from my signature because they deserve more attention than they get...
What's Mine is Yours - Features schoolgirls, a bit of rape fantasy for one of them, and some decently hardcore sex IMO. It's a pure kinetic novel -no choices, really. Not much story either, just "my wife wants me to have sex with other women and here are the different scenes as I do that" but it works really well.
Element-174 - This one on the other hand has a metric fuckton of choices; probably the most complex branching paths of any game I've played. The story is really interesting IMO.

A few others in no particular order:
Ecchi Sensei - A TON of girls to bang, mostly teens with a few teachers/milfs thrown in. Not much overall story.
WVM - Not quite as many girls, but still a ton. A couple interesting story arcs in turning the basketball team around and finding your birth mother.
Freeloading Family - Just a handful of girls but you can get with all of them. The main story is basically just the romance between MC and his step-sister but that is well done IMO.
The Manifest and Defending Lydia Collier - Both by the same developer and seem to share a universe. Defending Lydia Collier gets more into the worldbuilding (in fact it's one of my personal favorite stories among adult games) but doesn't really have any schoolgirls (there is one who is my favorite who is just 18 but she's out of school and working professionally). The Manifest has a bunch of schoolgirls to choose from but the worldbuilding is a little more in the background and I think is less focused on by the developer and is updated less frequently.

Reactions: Deplo

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
Thank You so much bro...i ill check them out.And pls inform if you find out anymore games. XD

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
My employees family is good netori GA where you steal girls form other guy.
Drama is office is a decent game. English is bit off.
I will add later if I remember any.

macciarati

Mar 23, 2021
Yall forgot the best Netori game out there... Hero Party Must Fall. It's 2dcg but it's animated.
It's the best H game I've ever played...try it out

• Love
Reactions: Khaitoh