Never introduced myself

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I signed up for F95zone back in December of 2018 and spent a lot of time lurking. I figured it was about time to introduce myself.
My name is James but I prefer Jamie. My last name is not DiCastis. DiCastis is an anagram of Sadistic.
I tend to gravitate towards games that have incest, foot fetish content for the most part. My favorite games so far are Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, Summertime Saga. Those are my top 3 but I'll give pretty much anything a chance.
Apart from games, I'm a huge music person. The heavier the better. I thrive on Black Metal, Death Metal, Deathcore. If the vocals are nearly impossible for average people to understand, I love it. Bands like Black Tongue, Lorna Shore, Dissection, Belphegor, Marduk etc. I'm always looking for new heavy music to check out so if you have suggestions, feel free to send me a message. I usually always respond.
I'm a bit of a troll as well, I like pushing peoples buttons to see if I'm able to make someone mad or defensive. I don't do it maliciously, it's just kinda how I am lol.
anyway.. that's a little bit about me. What's up, folks?