123Ozzy321

Jun 19, 2019
I don't know why, but this game is kind laggy on my laptop. This is a first RPG, that is very slow on my computer and i don't understand why.

Dec 26, 2017
Just tried out this game for the first time. It was so good I put up with the horrible frame rate for over an hour. Pretty sure I could have made the same amount of progress in 10-20 minutes. Tots keepin an eye on it but I'm deeming it damn near unplayable till it gets fixed.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
I don't know why, but this game is kind laggy on my laptop. This is a first RPG, that is very slow on my computer and i don't understand why.
You got the game at a bad time im afraid, the latest update hasn't been patched yet and it lags a hella lot in this version. Was perfectly fine before the update but then again this new update has animated the busts of 8/12 characters. AKA its not your comp, just the game atm.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Hello it's only a simple Test but soon a project :)
V.0.0.1 ( BETA )
First off, there's a whole separate section for mods and the like, so this is the wrong place.
Second, and lastly, the download failed, one of the files wouldn't go through.

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone explain the fight system to me please, i've never seen that type of fight system ever used in other RPGM games :(

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes