RPGM - Never Saint [v0.20 EX] [Saint Voice]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kynn88

This game is really great and fun to play! The art is well designed, I really like the art of the characters, the extremely hot milfs and their curves make them much more desirable, and the content is very interesting! I hope this game ends, it deserves it! :)(y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

XenTheAnimator

Enormous potential. Love it so far
    Some might not enjoy the artstile but i for one am all for incontrolable thiccness. The minigames are a breath of fresh air. The worlds seems really big, with lots to explore. All the girls are entertaining and the protagonist isnt a whimp.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

joaopedro020406

This is the best game i ever played in my life, i love the art and the way os the artist do the storie.
    The game containd so many girl with anormal and volumous breasts, so, this is the best gender of games i like.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Gravyfeind420

Great art and story but no matter what I do I cannot replenish my health which ruins any progression in the more dangerous areas of the game. Then when I try to check the objectives for the moms story line the game just freezes and restarts. Until these problems are fixed I cannot recommend this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

As of 0.2. This is definetly "inspired" by the Nergal's Nest game Urban Demons, which is a very good thing. RPGMaker elements are very complete. Nice sprites, little animations, and everything runs smoothly (other rpgmaker games have a habbit of crashing in my experience.

The CG's and animations are 5/5. But some of them looked stretched out like they were formatted for a different aspect ratio.

I'm hoping that the game gets a lot "lewder". Right now you don't corrupt any girls. Your sister just starts blowing you in your sleep, and you don't have to do anything to force/convince her. Dialogue could just be a lot dirtier, right now just kind meh. But I will give it 5 stars because it's very fleshed out for 0.2 and all the pieces are there for consistent updates.