Giocarn

Mar 2, 2021
Just go inside isabelles house & the new scene will start.
For the anghie scenes just go to the church bench & to her room at night.
You can change the mc's name at the computer (bedroom)
what’s the new isabelles scene? Because I only got to the part that tells you to go talk to Ashley or mescary.

afknmz

Apr 8, 2020
what’s the new isabelles scene? Because I only got to the part that tells you to go talk to Ashley or mescary.
Go to isabelles room at night, youll hear her talk about you. Then go back there on sunday morning & you get to eat her pussy & she will suck your dick

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Help/advise.

Really have enjoyed playing this game, but ver 14.2.

Downloaded ver 14.2. from mega.
Copied saved files from last game (ver 12) into the www folder.
Came up with, Type Error cannot read property 'Targets' of undefined.

Read back a few pages.

Do we have to start all over from scratch?????

afknmz

Apr 8, 2020
Help/advise.

Really have enjoyed playing this game, but ver 14.2.

Downloaded ver 14.2. from mega.
Copied saved files from last game (ver 12) into the www folder.
Came up with, Type Error cannot read property 'Targets' of undefined.

Read back a few pages.

Do we have to start all over from scratch?????
Yea it got mentioned multiple times in this thread. Saves have also been posted.

Reactions: yercat

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
how to start a task with my sister because at night, between 21-22 o'clock, when I go to her room, she writes that she is asleep

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Wow why is every update making this game even more unplayable? same old bugs plus new ones and "Battle" system Yeah I spent 2 mins whacking the monster frog and did it die? nope all this dodging and 10 hits and I'm dead. The health mp ect bar disapears along with the time. Maria quest bugged cant complete and I started a New game since it speaks of "New saves" without explaining. This game use to be so much fun and had potential but now its too broken and annoying to enjoy

Last edited:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Wow why is every update making this game even more unplayable? same old bugs plus new ones and "Battle" system Yeah I spent 2 mins whacking the monster frog and did it die? nope all this dodging and 10 hits and I'm dead. The health mp ect bar disapears along with the time. Maria quest bugged cant complete and I started a New game since it speaks of "New saves" without explaining. This game use to be so much fun and had potential but now its too broken and annoying to enjoy
I think you have this game broken or you are doing something wrong I play normally and I go quest after quest and I have 0 errors but I don't know how to start tasks with my sister

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Having to restart this game is a PITA, especially when I was at level 12 in the old one.

Same game, just a whole bunch of new graphics.

In the old game format, when you encountered/bumped into a soul it went into a mini fight game.

This new format when you encountered/bumped into a soul you begin loosing health.

How to fight the souls????

Thanks

Hopper39

May 16, 2020
if you want to fight with the monsters you have to go to the monsters and press the Z key again and again, first you should learn to heal to restore your HP the fight is not so easy here

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Having to restart this game is a PITA, especially when I was at level 12 in the old one.

Same game, just a whole bunch of new graphics.

In the old game format, when you encountered/bumped into a soul it went into a mini fight game.

This new format when you encountered/bumped into a soul you begin loosing health.

How to fight the souls????

Thanks
5 hours of my old save are now trash :(
Guys, I'm tired af of saying, edit your save, put your mc with a fuckton of gold, edit his strength, life points, etc, and stop bitching around, it takes you literally 1 min to do it, i do it with every rpg game i play.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Guys, I'm tired af of saying, edit your save, put your mc with a fuckton of gold, edit his strength, life points, etc, and stop bitching around, it takes you literally 1 min to do it, i do it with every rpg game i play.
Not bitching.

Thanks to hopper39 for the reply.

Obviously you have the knowledge to edit the game saves, as you state, gold, edit his strength, life points, etc.
Many of us do not have that knowledge.

IT IS a PITA that a game you've been playing since way back, reach level 12, and the dev - completely changes the game format and one has to start all over and learn the little quirks in order to play.

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
yeah but i dont want to skip everything, the own game have a cheat mode in gallery were you can skip combat and max gold, it just that i played the game for 5 hour on the different charaters routes and some fights and thats was 5 hours

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
Not bitching.

Thanks to hopper39 for the reply.

Obviously you have the knowledge to edit the game saves, as you state, gold, edit his strength, life points, etc.
Many of us do not have that knowledge.

IT IS a PITA that a game you've been playing since way back, reach level 12, and the dev - completely changes the game format and one has to start all over and learn the little quirks in order to play.
for rpgm games you can edit save file online. You do not need to download anything just find the save file u want to edit and google save file edit the first link should be save editor from saveeditonline. drag and drop your save file where it says upload file. From there scroll down and edit what ever you want. I would avoid giving yourself any special items and just edit stats and gold. once your done save your edit and download the edit save file. From there depending where you saved it just put it back where the other save files are saved and done. Now just make sure to load it on your edited save file and you should be good now.

Step-by-step
1)Go to google and search up save file edit
2) Click on the first link where it say Save editor from saveeditonline
3)upload your save file on the website and edit your stats and gold
4) Save your chances and download the save file and place it back to where you originally got it
5) Load from the edit save file and your done

Reactions: Sihn8 and fdaballa
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes