VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - New Born King [v0.035] [Pink Peaches]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

New Born King
    Version: 0.035
    Note: ABANDONED SUPER QUICKLY

Bugs: Animation errors like a lot of hair going through body and sudden lighting changes from one frame to the next one

Best part: Really good character models

Thoughts: This has potential. The character are well made and looking at the number of characters on the title picture on his f95 thread, the developer had a somewhat solid solid idea of what he planned to make.
    Sadly, as it is now, there is barely any content to keep you entertained nor is it complete like other short works. I do NOT recommend this unless updated or reworked.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tbag54

i only realized this was abandoned AFTER i played it. i was sad.
    good
    - good art
    - good story
    - good dialogue

bad
    - i want better music
    - more sexy scenes
    overall 4* but i want dev to coma back so i give 5*
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DonVipAlphonso

Rating the version 0.035

I will start with saying that this game has potential. I actually wanted to review it earlier, but then the rating would be lower. Good that I waited.

The good things? The renders. Dev made a good work with koikatsu, I personally like them. Next, the development. At first this thread had weird version number, discouraging first screenshot and the game itself had more errors and typos etc. But with time the dev corrected this things. Listened to the audience, read the comments and improved the game. This is a huge plus for me.

The meh things? I think the story is average. Nothing particulary interesting and nothing bad either. Just does not stay in your memory for long.

The bad things? The game still has some bugs and errors, new ones and old ones. In my case they were not preventing me from playing but ruined immersion. And The Last thing is amount of new content. I know the dev is active, but new updates are kind of... small. I'd prefed longer wait and more content.

Overall I rate this game 4/5. I'd still recommend it to anyone, but the dev needs to work a bit on this.