[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share New Comic Story | 3D/2D Artist Is Required

Amelia_Alex

Jun 20, 2019
Hi,

How are you all guys? Hope you are alright in such a tough time. I'm new to the F95zone, some friends advised me to come here and search for what I need. I'm a writer, I like writing short stories. My stories aren't 100% sex related as you may expect, there is an actual story that you will enjoy reading. I finished writing one of my stories recently and I'm interested to publish it on Patreon as a comic.

Looking For:
3D/2D artist with a background experience in comics.​
Qualifications:
  1. Experience in creating original well-designed characters.
  2. I don't really care which app you use, Daz or whatever, as long as the results are good.
Employment Type:
  1. I won't be able to pay you right away, the revenue will be shared.
  2. You will receive your share when I start getting profits from Patreon.
Advantages:
  1. Even if you have your own perfect job, it isn't bad to gain extra money. Who doesn't need extra?!
  2. I'm planning to post a chapter/month on Patreon, so you have a stable payment each month for your work.
  3. You will be part of the team, so when the profits get higher, your salary/share will get higher too.
Story Brief:
The main character of the story is a girl, an innocent girl, who used to live with her father. Her father was treating her like garbage though and she couldn't take it anymore, so she decided to run away. The story is written in an adventurous style, where the main character meets many tough situations and she has to decide if she is going to remain innocent or not.

Chapter 1 Characters:
Attached is a description that will help you in creating the characters of the first chapter. More details will be shared with the chosen artist.

A Short Sample:
As soon as he opened the door of the monastery and saw the girl standing at his doorstep, he felt nailed to his place. His eyes almost escaped their sockets while he muttered in amazement, “God! Did the moon descend from the sky?!”

The girl shyly said, “Excuse me, sir, I did not mean to disturb you at this time, but...” she paused, then added in a mixture of weakness and rejection, “I want to distance myself from people and stay away from the world... I want to dedicate my life to serving the Lord.”

Uri muttered to himself, still staring at the form in front of him, taken aback, “God! Will I have this beauty near me all the time?”

The girl said, with slight concern, “Sir... sir... are you okay?”

Uri was confused. He tried to restrain himself and said, throwing a bit of reverence into his words, “Yes... yes I am fine my dear, please come in.”

The girl came inside and advanced through the large hall with stuttering steps. She sat on the first wooden bench she found in noticeable tension. After closing the door of the monastery, Uri returned and sat across from the girl, noting the movement of her nervous hands as she clamped and twisted them together. He said, trying to reassure her, “It’s alright, my girl, you are safe here. I am monk Uri. What is your name and what is your story?”

You can contact me here.

Note:
New artists are welcomed to apply too as long as their work is good and can deliver the needed requirements.

Regards,
Amelia

Last edited:

Raven 96

May 26, 2020
Hi it raven I'm a artist who's interested in helping out with the comic did you find the artist you needed yet

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Thanks for the invitation :)
Although I don't think I'm the right person for the job

Karmic Element

Feb 5, 2020
Hey Amelia_Alex, I'm an aspiring 3D artist, still learning though, hence "aspiring"... I can't do character modeling as of yet, but I could help you with architectural and hard surface models if you could provide me with a concept art or some reference pics...