New creator here

zake09

Oct 2, 2019
Im a new creator and in process of making an rpg game with a long story and over 100 girls to get to know and have join harem. its a big game and process to get everything in and working well. feel free to follow on patreon for updates and when first build is released.

patreon.com/Zake_games

1701223405929.png

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Im a new creator and in process of making an rpg game with a long story and over 100 girls to get to know and have join harem. its a big game and process to get everything in and working well. feel free to follow on patreon for updates and when first build is released.

patreon.com/Zake_games

View attachment 3126478
If I may give some helpful map making advice so that you don't have to find out the hard way (like I did).
For starters, you're roofs are too small. It makes the buildings look flat, so try making them two or even three tiles deep. Your trees also feel unnaturally straight. Nature is more sporadic. Another thing to consider is player convenience. Those buildings are really far apart, with nothing in between. That leads to a lot of "dead" walking.

All in all, you took the first step, and that's what's most important! Good luck on your game, man!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

patreon.com/Zake_games

View attachment 3126478
Salutations good sir, and good luck to you and your game project.

zake09

Oct 2, 2019
If I may give some helpful map making advice so that you don't have to find out the hard way (like I did).
For starters, you're roofs are too small. It makes the buildings look flat, so try making them two or even three tiles deep. Your trees also feel unnaturally straight. Nature is more sporadic. Another thing to consider is player convenience. Those buildings are really far apart, with nothing in between. That leads to a lot of "dead" walking.

All in all, you took the first step, and that's what's most important! Good luck on your game, man!
Thanks. and always love hearing what others think. want it to be a good game

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games