Ren'Py Abandoned New Dawn [v0.1] [Narudevs]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sf16s0p.png

Overview:
New Dawn is a small adult RPG game based in the Naruto universe. You play as a hidden apprentice of the Akatsuki who wakes up after years of being subjected to tests and practices by Orochimaru. When the player wakes up, he finds himself in a world where every Akatsuki member except Zetsu has managed to be caught or killed. They are then given full control of how the future of the Akatsuki will proceed. Do you listen to Zetsu, do his bidding and find the mysterious jutsu that can potentially bring back your dead brothers, or do you go your own way and start your own Akatsuki with the women of villages?​

Language: English
Developer: Narudevs Patreon -
Platform: Windows
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

xvYGlz8.png jOAmVny.png

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
As a person who watched Naruto for the past 15-ish years, I guess it ain't bad, it's a typical demo, wonder if he keeps on working on the game or just gets to 0.1 or 0.2 and then just says fuck it and leaves it to rot in the corner of the internet lel

Reactions: pdxg and Wokeash

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I played the game months and months ago, wonder if it changed, ill try thanks :)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Well intro is revamped, its new, it wasnt like that at all before, but as a naruto fan i like it but no i dont think theres much

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
I remember the demo from a few months back and was really excited by the prospects - this comparatively has little to no content but considering I thought the project died I'm grateful to see anything. According to Patreon the "full" demo is near finished and this is just a teaser/proof-of-life. Definitely recommend watching this one.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Waiting for the real demo with content to really see how the game is because this version without decisions or anything alone can let you see the art of the game and from that we have already seen now we want to see what the game really is

O

Onyx99

As a person who watched Naruto for the past 15-ish years, I guess it ain't bad, it's a typical demo, wonder if he keeps on working on the game or just gets to 0.1 or 0.2 and then just says fuck it and leaves it to rot in the corner of the internet lel
There are a lot of unfinished games piled in the corner of the internet.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I thought this project was dead as a door nail. He should have made more content in the whole of this year tho, had a lot of time