Ren'Py Abandoned New Dawn [v0.1] [Narudevs]

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
New link:
If someone can update the OP that'd be grand.
The new version is definitely a promising continuation; but for some may still be lacking in content. I'm assuming it's on the Love Route for now, which is fine obviously, but the only issue seems to stem from the lack of gradual affection gain - it's rather abrupt and lends itself to some rather jarring dialogue - unlike what we see in some other trainer games (e.g. Four Elements)
As I say it's definitely a great start, the art is still brilliant, and while I do critique the writing for its pace - it's not god awful.
(Rough content added: can now work for Tsunade to earn money, gain affection and lewdness, and go as far as a handjob by inviting her back to your apartment)

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
It's version 0.1 as opposed to the previous version (in OP) which was the "demo". In this version there is actually some sexual content and more of a feel for what the game is like as opposed to the demo which was just the game's opening scene.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's version 0.1 as opposed to the previous version (in OP) which was the "demo". In this version there is actually some sexual content and more of a feel for what the game is like as opposed to the demo which was just the game's opening scene.
i havent played it yet but it supposedly a build so technically not version 0.1 im just glad the game wasnt abandoned *edit but now that ive played it i can consider it a version 0.1

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I'm loving it so far. Hopefully they add other characters from Naruto into the game later on.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
He will. Game is very early. @Masq I added the devs post from another forum which includes the description you used. It just adds in the extra plans that he's got and how he wants to make the game. I also put the screenshots into a spoiler cause they are kinda large.

Jul 9, 2017
Personally I'm waiting for Hinata to appear in this game, and before anyone starts whining about her here, yes I like her and I don't give a smelling sock about people having a problem with that.
Of all the characters for you to act like people don't want in the game, why would you say Hinata? She's the most popular female character in the series(unsure if the Boruto show/chapters have pushed Sarada past her). I'd understand if you had said Sakura, as she can be divisive in the fanbase, but the only people who would give you shit about wanting Hinata in the game are the one's who would do it solely because you said you expect it.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Of all the characters for you to act like people don't want in the game, why would you say Hinata? She's the most popular female character in the series(unsure if the Boruto show/chapters have pushed Sarada past her). I'd understand if you had said Sakura, as she can be divisive in the fanbase, but the only people who would give you shit about wanting Hinata in the game are the one's who would do it solely because you said you expect it.
Believe me, I didn't say it because I dislike Hinata, quite opposite honestly, she's my all time favorite female character from anime! However, you have no idea how many times I have met with narrow-minded people who hate her simply because she's popular and her image is used in many works, many of those sexual in nature. I understand that people may not like her, I'm not criticising them for it since everyone is free to have their own opinions. But when they start to call her a cancer to internet, a down syndrome, that she should die, is worse than Hitler (yeah, I met that opnion too), and many more, that's just what I can't tolerate. They don't like her, fine, however I won't let anyone trash talk about her like that, not because I'm her fan, but because they are insulting others with their hateful opinions. So much effort wasted over hatred towards a fictional character... I really don't know if it's sad, or simply pathetic.
Hence, when writing that I would love to see Hinata appear in this game as an inrractional character/possible conquest, I was also prepared for an eventual attack from a hater. Seriously, those people have like a sixth sense to find places where Hinata is discussed and suddenly you see a Spam of hateful posts...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
good news they alife

Hi guys! I've been working on a big release for you all. I know I really should come here often, (I even forgot to collect the pledges).
I'm very direct and strict to the point so I often post at quite low rates. There is a bunch of art and features I could show but I'd rather prefer to present it to you all in the form of the game. That said, I may release a few pictures like the one above just to keep you all interested.

The next update will be soon and will feature the slave path for Tsunade.

Thanks!

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Without giving too much away, we've added a few new characters to the village who will all have at least one scene of their own in the next release.
Something I want to address though as we've received a few messages relating to them.

Pregnancy, kissing and voyeurism are all going to be added. These are some of my specific preferences and I would very much like to add them into the game. I know there are split opinions on the subject so feel free to leave them in the comments.

- New backgrounds

- New activites

- New powers

And much more!

Stay tuned! :)

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

So for this month, what I'm trying to complete is the Ino and Tsunade section. We've added a lot of cool stuff that I'm sure everybody will like, especially for the slave path.
Another thing; due to the high demand, we've completely removed the muscle lines for characters like Ino.

I'm currently working two jobs so I'll be able to afford the art at faster rates quite soon.

I hope you're all happy that I'm here writing an update log instead of sleeping! T_T

5 Likes