New Dev Intro

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Hello, I am Digi of DigiUrge Creations

I've been around the block once or twice before, meaning I've played and supported other games, but this is my first go at creating my own game. I've spent hours upon hours practicing my craft and have settled on making an interactive visual novel type game with Ren'Py and 3DCG. Since starting out, I've invested well over a thousand dollars in acquiring content for my game. I've been working on the first release for over a month and have finally finished the first version 0.1b.

I plan to release the game once it is completed for FREE! Til then, I hope to gather support through different avenues, including my Patreon page. ( )

I just released my Demo version of the game (PC, Linux, Mac), which is a portion of the 0.1b Intro and a scene that is exclusive to the Demo version only.

Well, that's all I got for now, thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Digi

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and nln0

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
You should probably link your patreon page so people can access it easier. Good Luck btw, Iv'e also been working on a game and it's not easy.
Yeah, I had another post before this one where I did link my Patreon page and it vanished. I read the rules and saw that you aren't supposed to post links until you have three posts. Ironically, after I made this new thread, the old thread with my link returned.

About making a game not being easy. You are 100% correct. Before I began I thought, sure, I got this. Then I got started and the hours of work and dedication required to putting together something with good quality is very demanding and most certainly not easy.

Good luck to you as well.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in our community !!

Good luck for your work , but i suggest you partecipate more to the community and maybe to share also here your Demo and your first release , it could help you a lot if you want to have a little bit more success. To upload your game follow one of these towo points :

-Read this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2018-12-07.524/ and use the template while following all the rules and make a game thread here: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/ then wait or ask for a member of the staff to move the thread in Games.

-Ask an uploader or member of the staff to make a game thread for you.

Looking forward for your project !!!!

Enjoy !!!

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Welcome in our community !!

Good luck for your work , but i suggest you partecipate more to the community and maybe to share also here your Demo and your first release , it could help you a lot if you want to have a little bit more success. To upload your game follow one of these towo points :

-Read this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2018-12-07.524/ and use the template while following all the rules and make a game thread here: https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/ then wait or ask for a member of the staff to move the thread in Games.

-Ask an uploader or member of the staff to make a game thread for you.

Looking forward for your project !!!!

Enjoy !!!
Thank you for your advice. At this point I think I've been spreading myself too thin. Trying to be everywhere at once, so I haven't had the chance to be as active as I would like here as of yet, but from what I've seen else where, this forum is top notch when it comes to this type of gaming.

I did check out the rules and it seems I have a little more work to do before I can start a gaming thread. Time is something I don't have the luxery of unfortunately, so I must spend it very wisely, and at this juncture, I'm spending most of my free time developing my game.

I understand it is hard to get a following this early on with only the first version of the beta completed and a demo, so I'm spending more time on developing the game further before I spend more time on investing in getting a following tbh.

I will most likely start a gaming thread once version 0.2b is completed, and version 0.1b is free to download for the general public.

Thank you for your advice, I will keep it bookmarked for when I am ready. And thank you for your interest in my project as well, it means a lot to know there is interest, it certainly helps with the hours and hours of work I'm putting in to make it happen ;)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Hi DigiurgeCreations, welcome aboard. I'll be making you a thread about your game and send you the link here.

When you update it, either ping one of the mods or an uploader, you can also use the Game Requests subforum in case you prefer that, I'll be right back with your thread done!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
me also a new game dev.. i have make my own game too. the version is v0.2 atm. it's a survival game, stranded to nowhere island with a few beatyful girl. :3

anyway, nice to meet you :3

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
me also a new game dev.. i have make my own game too. the version is v0.2 atm. it's a survival game, stranded to nowhere island with a few beatyful girl. :3

anyway, nice to meet you :3
I've always liked survival games, and adding the element of sex always makes things so much more interesting! :cool:

I'll check it out, good luck with your project!