New developer creating a game called Time For You. A little introduction/info before posting the game.

Zero2HeroGames

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Hey there! Long time lurker who a while back decided to create a game. I thought I would introduce myself before posting my first release here next week.

I’m ZeroHero and I started Zero2HeroGames. I’m currently making Time For You, an adult visual novel / dating sim with a detective adventure twist! I've had the time of my life making it, and even thought it was tough at times, it's been a really fulfilling journey so far. Hope you'll check it out when I release it.

Here’s the trailer I made for the game:

If you're interested I've added some preview pics and some additional info, but there's a lot more story, character and gameplay details at my site:

Story: 15 years ago your family disappeared in front of your eyes. No explanation. No clues. Just questions. You can learn the truth now, but you'll need help. Become the main character and solve the mystery of their disappearance.

Join a lively cast of characters on your adventure and choose whether to pursue romance, or not. Collect useful items and clues, using them during interrogations to learn the truth. Throughout your journey, use your phone to collect information, message characters, view character love, lust and likability stats, and more!
OH RIGHT! LEWD CONTENT. LIKE A LOT!!! ;)

Some preview pics from the game:

sc_07_02_Serah_Suss_Portrait_.png booty crew_03_Closeup_01_edit.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 21.35.07 PM.png TF_Mandy_Bus_Fun_05_Climax.jpg
ELLIE_LLL_SCREEN.png sc_04_post_07_interro_ready.jpg

I'll be posting chapter 1 of the game here on July 8th. Hope you'll check it out :)

Cheers,

ZeroHero

Sep 23, 2019
Time for You looks amazing, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors , This already looks better than most 'new' games out here and has real potential to turn in a gem by the looks of story and gameplay involved in it. Can't wait to check it out! Kudos Z2H!

Reactions: Zero2HeroGames

Zero2HeroGames

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Time for You looks amazing, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors , This already looks better than most 'new' games out here and has real potential to turn in a gem by the looks of story and gameplay involved in it. Can't wait to check it out! Kudos Z2H!
Thanks so much for the kind words. I really appreciate it! :D

Reactions: nathanjoneswork2

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Enjoyed your Steam release. Any idea on when you will have an update/what your update schedule looks like as this rolls forward?
Best wishes!

Ihjas812

Jul 22, 2020
Im having a problem in finding the 'sponge'...stuck right at the begining of the story...anyone please help me

D

Deleted member 518884

Two anti-virus engines are detecting the PE as malware if you run it through virustotal