New Developer on the Block.

ImahgDev

Mar 5, 2024
Hi, I'm Imahg, I'm a new developer throwing my shot in this field. I've worked on games before, but this is the first time I'm doing a project single-handedly. I remember once arguing with someone with someone and I lost. I got destroyed. I got absolutely annihilated. The mental equivalent of your atoms tearing apart happened to me: You don't like it? Make your own game. That was 10 years ago.

Well here I am.

Now it's niche. It's not for everyone. In fact, I think you'd have to be me to enjoy it, but if I can enjoy it, I hope someone else can too. It's a text-based slave & kingdom simulator, the best comparison I draw is that the eroticism is akin to that of Free Cities (albeit with not that much slave customisation, but it's in the works), and a story akin to... I don't know; Hell is split amongst 4 factions who hate each other, quibble at every little thing, are all themed after different European countries mixed with fantasy races, and have ran the war effort into the ground. In a, rather ironic to use this term, Hail-Mary attempt, the Pentagram activated Project Help-Our-Hell (HOH for short). A simple kidnapping of a person from another world. Someone who is talented in warfare, someone who isn't some monstrosity from another universe where time doesn't flow, someone who has the ability to speak and the intelligence above a child and, most importantly, someone is not politically affiliated with anyone already in Hell. That wasn't difficult, the hard part was searching for someone who also had such a lack of morals that he'd work for Hell willingly. After several attempts, they found the perfect target: You. Even better! You turned out to be rather talented in managing armies and a demesne to lead to the counterattack against the Overworld!

Unfortunately, you're from Earth. These demons have only just begun the Industrial Revolution. They're thoroughly unprepared for someone who's studied Bernays, Le Bon and Freud, they're not aware that you're bringing the lessons brought from Napoleon and Bismarck. They don't understand the difference between Rhetoric and Dialectic. They think the printing press is for printing news and not propaganda. They think a stock market is a way to invest in companies and not a tool for manipulating markets. They looked for a person without morals, they found one.

I love writing. Unfortunately, I hate art design. The game has no art, it will most likely never have any art. My personal conception of good art is Aurora 4X or Dwarf Fortress ASCII. It's more akin to a story with a game than a game with a story. It's a total guilty-pleasure power fantasy, but does that really matter? The updates will keep coming. If you read all of this, I want to thank you for your time. I recently made released a 41K word update, I hope someone enjoys it. I'm not going to post a link to respect the site rules, but it's called A New Lord In Hell, and it's available on itch.

Last edited:

GigaJannyCEO

Apr 27, 2024
I also discovered the forums anime-sharing.com and renderhub.com, for geeky nerdy NSFW content and topical discussions. torrentgalaxy.mx looks like they are also pretty cool for warez content but not a lot of discussion.