New Game Creation Preferences

Mar 20, 2020
Hello all, I am creating a new adult game for windows, IOS, and Android. I would like to get the community's opinion on what the game should be. 2d animation? 3d animation? Theme? Character styles? Kinks? Through our your suggestions and then I will run a poll with the most commented items on my Patreon and on here to determine what it will be. Thanks everyone.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I think this is a flawed idea to start with. If you want to make a great project you need to have a passion for that project. That comes from developing something that resonates with you and that you care about. Outsourcing almost every aspect of the game to other peoples opinions is not likely to result in that.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hello all, I am creating a new adult game for windows, IOS, and Android. I would like to get the community's opinion on what the game should be.
Since you want it to run on IOS, and near to no one will bother to hijack his mobile device just to play it, while Apple strictly forbid any form of adult content on its store, my opinion is that the game should be a family game without a single innuendo and, obviously no nudity nor sex.

Mar 20, 2020
I think this is a flawed idea to start with. If you want to make a great project you need to have a passion for that project. That comes from developing something that resonates with you and that you care about. Outsourcing almost every aspect of the game to other peoples opinions is not likely to result in that.
Thank you for your opinion. My passion is for the art and the creation aspect. I love to create art in all forms and all subjects so that part is not as important to me. What is important to me, is creating a game people WANT to play. Therefore, I ask for some ideas from my target audience. Again, thanks for your opinion.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There's an audience for everything, what do you mean by "your target audience" if you... Do not have a target? :WaitWhat: I am confused.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello all, I am creating a new adult game for windows, IOS, and Android. I would like to get the community's opinion on what the game should be. 2d animation? 3d animation? Theme? Character styles? Kinks? Through our your suggestions and then I will run a poll with the most commented items on my Patreon and on here to determine what it will be. Thanks everyone.
So you're not actually creating a game. You're polling the market to see what consumers most want, before you even get started.

I think this is smart. If I one day realized that hey, I want to build a fighter jet. The first thing I'd do is poll the world's governments to see what they want in one.

Now, I see people here telling you this is not the way to go about it. Ignore them. It's easy to tell that they have never built a fighter jet.

• Haha
Reactions: osanaiko