• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

New Game Developer And/Or Artist Here!

Stubbornstain

Apr 15, 2020
Hi,

If you like “macrophilia” you may have seen my name around before, because I am staff member over at the Giantess City forum. Besides that, I must admit I have recently taken an interest in futanari, thanks to a friend. That’s a small insight into my fetish interests.

I have dabbled in making visual novel and text adventure type games before. I got as far as making a scoring system for a small test project years ago. I stopped trying for ages until recently, when I have been working with somebody to make a visual novel (about 70% completed I'd say) aimed at the macrophile community.

Given that I like 3D modelling in my spare time (the pandemic seems to have given many of us lots of spare time), I’ve been handling the art side of things and my partner has been doing the scripting/coding. It’s been working out quite well because this person lives in the same time zone as I do and has been reliable. Yes, I realise could have continued to code myself but making the sprites and backgrounds takes long enough!

If I'm sculpting a particularly detailed character, it can take me several days to a week to design him/her. I do like little details where I can. Though it doesn't help that I can be rather indecisive.

I was also supposed to be making a "dating sim" type game* with somebody else (my third attempt at a visual novel); they got my hopes up and then a week or so later inform me they are actually too busy to work on it. This is after we both made a start on it and designed some characters and sprites for use. Sad times...

I hope that I can share my own experiences of making both art and games, and perhaps find some new talent to work with. Given I’m still so new, I can’t share any links to examples of my work (and I don't want to attach any files to this post), so if you are interested, I’m sure there’s a private message function somewhere. Of course, it shouldn't be too hard to establish myself.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

*If you like futanari that visual novel would have been for you. Not deleted my model files so it's possible to salvage what I've done and turn them into something new. I'd still consider myself a "newbie" to futanari.

Reactions: Dragon59 and Cul