New game - Mirror Hearts!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
(This is a project team post - No, I'm not so vain to talk about myself THAT highly - Lostraven)

Hello everyone! :)

Today we are excited to announce our new Project MIRROR HEARTS, an exciting new RPG that we hope you guys are gonna really enjoy!
Bought to you by Lostraven and Eroseason!

A bit about the game:

MIRROR HEARTS
is an open world MV style RPG with turn based combat and split choice narrative decisions.​

We intend to try avoiding some of the worst grindier elements of MV style games and focus on fun content, a great story, and of course, all the lewd stuff we know you are dying to see!

Some other mini games will be introduced as well to help keep things fresh and engaging, but we are aiming to try strike a good balance between ‘lewd’ and ‘fun game.’

A bit about the plot:

An original story by Lostraven, (whose other writing works include Amity Park, Breeding Farm and of course, Taffy Tales).

MIRROR HEARTS is the story of a young man whose life is at his lowest point. Bullied and alone with a violent alcoholic father to make things worse, his life is suddenly thrust into a world of uncertainty and danger.

With his soul now tied to a beautiful mythical being known as a ’Kai,’ he finds himself trapped in a deadly game with others like himself.

Will he get the girl, (or girls) of his dreams?

Will he finally turn his life around for the better?

Will he even survive?

…Perhaps…

Even the fate of the world may rest in his hands…

What does your reflection look like?

Show me the lewd already!

Alright alright! Sheesh, impatient lot! Meet your future ‘Landlady,’ The beautiful Sophia and others below!

1587665338314.png 1587665372367.png 1587665489390.png 1587665616437.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her and others like her are waiting to meet you, in MIRROR HEARTS.

Let us know what you think!

Coming soon to Patreon and a pirate site near you!

The Patreon (for staying up to date - Announcement on release to come soon ):

Last edited:

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I don't normally Fangirl over new Games but Damn! I'm close, that "Landlady" Is something else. Also as I know how Good Lostraven's writing is I'm very hopeful for this one.

Reactions: snipersnake

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This looks very good and VERY promising, one curvy "mamacita" i mean landlady;) (and stockings= I am SOLD!!!) :eek:(y)
I am not a game dev nor a 3D creator (so i know my comment dosn't count that much) but the images/renders above looks stunning and those animations are just breathtaking to see. :love::eek:(y)
Best of luck with your game.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
This does not only sound, but also look interesting! If the in-game animations are as smooth as the test animations, this game is going to have the potential to be exceptional :D

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
On "open world MV style RPG" RPG is fairly well known, but MV? RPG maker MV? Metroidvania? Something else?

It would be helpful if acronyms/initialisms weren't used. Since you didn't mention what they mean earlier or with an asterisk and later. I can only guess. Looks nice though.

Lightning95

Dec 23, 2018
Looking very good, I wish you good luck. Btw, "landlady", milfs - best combo :), I hope this game will be successful ;)

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Looks promising but some bush (even stylized) wouldn't hurt for many of us that prefer more natural look.
Mind you I am not advocating full on beaver but we had enough games that MILF's look too much like teens down there.

Cheers!

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
animation feels floaty and jiggly. It works really well on thick models since jiggle physics are sexy on TnA, but what are you gonna do about thinner ones? what about clipping?
jiggle is so good on 3d models tho, really brings the heat in sex scenes.
I think the premise seems pretty shounen perfect 4turn based rpg.
The models have sexy bodies, but their faces look plastic. also none of the faces stand out from each other. character's will become 4getable when faces aren't unique or detailed enough. I hope that doesn't happen for your 1st stand alone project.
have high hopes lostraven. every game you've been involved with had an interesting narrative beyond just the sex. I love what you did with ember. looking 4ward 2this.

Reactions: lostraven

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
will there be one or two female characters without melon-sized breasts too?
just asking for a friend.
;P

sho1223

May 28, 2017
I like Raven's writing, so I'm probably in, but can we get some genre tags? Like does this have BDSM type stuff or male dominance? I enjoy MILFs so that's certainly a bonus.